• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Auba replacement?

Hearing Laca.

Arteta is looking for a defensive forward to do the donkey work so that Auba can thrive. It's why we've been linked to the likes of Petagna and Weghorst.

Arteta prefers Welbeck because he's cheap, experienced, and knows the club.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hearing Laca.

Arteta is looking for a defensive forward to do the donkey work so that Auba can thrive. It's why we've been linked to the likes of Petagna and Weghorst.

sounds great until you remember regularly injured. oh and peaked years ago. scary thought if we are back in for Welbeck.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He said that in a private discussion with Willian, to get Willian to join us. I like Arteta’s ambition but we’re far behind City and they can’t win the Champions League.
why not? with the right signings, coaching and no knock out brain farts why not? we got to a semi and a final in the Europa recently. Weve good experience in knock out football. It's not outside the realms of possibility. First thing is getting back there of course.

Dj_sds -

Hearing Laca.

Oke, I thought you were being sarcastic. Is Dank memes even reliable?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ironically, if we picked up Welbeck for £5.5m that would be slightly less than we saved in wages since he left, and has finally recovered from his injury. It would make it effectively loaning and injured player to a club that pays for his rehab! ;-)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Another week over. Was expecting way more definitive movement this week, alas, not much has happened.

This time next week we should hopefully -

• Have Auba announced
  • Gabriel official
  • Find out if AFCBell was telling the truth on Partey
  • See movement on Aouar as Lyon play next weekend in the league
Also we have the community shield final to look forward to. So it will be a huge week running up to that.

No matter what happens lads and ladettes, we know our main targets. Be safe in the knowledge that we haven't gone after alternatives just yet. Be safe in the knowledge that Madrid and Juve wouldn't be able to challenge us for Aouar this summer, probs the only summer that would be the case.

Oh and Arsenal have removed their pinned tweet. Something is coming over the weekend.

Be excited.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Still got Saturday and Sunday, believe...I reckon Saturday opening with the Gabriel signing and the main event of a Auba extension on Sunday!

Not much tends to happen on the weekends, youre right we will probs see Gabriel news over the weekend. But won't be announced till next week. Auba probs over the weekend as he will be back in training.

But other than that its just a waiting game. Get to see how good the Bell is lol.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Hearing Laca.

In that case that guy from Brentford would be nice. Wellbeck is still Wellbeck. Would be nice if the CF is capable of scoring and not only chasing the ball, we have Nketiah for that.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You’ll miss me when I’m gone. Like Arsenal with Gnabry atm.

I’m the Serge Gnabry of AM. Unappreciated here, but going to bigger and better things.
I appreciated Serge and I appreciate you. Just fill in some positivity once in a while thats all :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You’ll miss me when I’m gone. Like Arsenal with Gnabry atm.

I’m the Serge Gnabry of AM. Unappreciated here, but going to bigger and better things.

Nah, you're more like Alexis...best days are WAY behind you, you were elite in your prime I will give you that...but that hunger just isn't there anymore, shell of a man now really...Arsenal Mania will regret nothing if you do leave imo.

Your new forums will just regret paying over the odds for you in the end, sad decline...I recommend just staying here, least you can retire from internet posting (when the time comes) with your dignity in that scenario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom