• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Season starts in two weeks, and we only got Benjamin Button so far and no sales.

Still more than most of the Premiership has managed.

So far only the only signings of note have been,

Chelsea - Werner, Ziyech
Sp**s - Hojberg
Brighton - Veltman, Lallana
Liverpool - Tsimikas
City - Ake, Torres
Leeds - Helder Costa

It's early days and nobody is doing much in the market. I share your concern about the lack of outgoings though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Outgoings is only an issue if we really do need to sell before we buy, which i've seen no indication as of yet that we have to do.

If we can bring in our main targets then make sales its not a problem, there's 6 weeks left to make sales.

Players being back in training today means we'll know a lot about outgoings throughout next week.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No I understood that, I just don't get why the media need distracting in the case of Partey. No one else is seriously in for him.

Yeah exactly, and why would we need to distract the media if we'll pay the release clause.

If Partey doesn't sign so many accounts are going down and I kinda want that. :lol:

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom