• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Great kick from Martinez there, straight into the seats at Wembley.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No I’m not doing **** tonight. Just couple beers, dinner being rustled up and scratching the dogs balls the way he likes it (ball sack, he has no balls)

What you cookin'? Love a ball scratch.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think the solution is simple here. Marinez wants assurance to be number 1, and Mikel said that everyone should fight to get the starting 11, and no position is guaranteed. If he doesn't like it, he has to leave, and I think 20m is a fair and good business! Lets hope some PL club makes an attracting offer for him! We need money to rebuild the team, and sadly, we should sell our descent players because nobody is stupid to pay for our ****ty players ...

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Glad he’s kept the shirt, deserved it.

We can probably wait until next year to make a decision tbf on who gets the number one although hopefully the loser’s value isn’t tanked too much.

Think we'll do that. No one seems to be offering the money we want, keep and let them battle it out, regardless of whos upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom