• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

NINTCHDBPICT000592885889-e1593632297813.jpg

My guy. Gonna dominate this year.

say yes

forum master baiter
I don't understand why people are getting so worked out about this player. We have always wanted a good right back who will push Bellerin all the way. This guy can do that and now people are complaining. He joined for free.
I haven’t seen enough of Cedric here to come to any firm conclusion myself yet, but I’m pretty sure that people are complaining because they don’t think Cedric is a good RB who can push Bellerin all the way. He was hardly a star at Southampton.

Pyres7

Looks very average from what I've seen. But as long as he is reliable defensively he's fine as a back up.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's like getting Lichtsteiner, but paying some money for him.

Luckily he is younger and EPL proven, plus European Champion.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He seems a good character but he really doesn't fill me with much confidence against the bigger teams, hoping he can prove me wrong. All the best Cedric!

Manberg

Predator
He was at fault for the goal, looked below the level of the team and the right side looked shaky after he came on, but be patient with him he needs a run of games to become good.

He was far from terrible. Delivered a great cross which Willock should’ve scored from. Took his penalty well.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He can cross too. Put in one amazing ball.
Yeah, I think that could potentially be a useful weapon in some games - depending on what our forward line is gonna look like. I wasn't terribly happy with this signing but I trust Arteta to get good performances out of him this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom