• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cedric Soares: Back It Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t believe we really tied him down to 4 years. He’s average already, and only going to get worse.

Raicore

He's the second choice rb. He won't start the league matches. Just the cups and EL games. Nothing much to see here.
Hopefully we can sell him next season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
He can cross and has better positional awarness than Bellerin (although tjat doesnt say mu h).

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Come on! Let’s give the guy a chance to bed in and get going before trashing him. He hasn’t played a lot so let’s trust the club and Arteta who see him in training day in and day out.
I agree with giving him a chance to see if he can play better. But, tying him down to a 4 year contract was beyond crazy! Another terrible, terrible deal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I agree with giving him a chance to see if he can play better. But, tying him down to a 4 year contract was beyond crazy! Another terrible, terrible deal.
There is a chance we won't keep him for 4 years though?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There is a chance we won't keep him for 4 years though?
That's true, but what's our record on running down the clock? What's our record on getting rid of dross? If he's a backup he won't be played much, so no showcase and soon he's over 30. Who'll want him?

This rubbish deal was probably one of the nails in Raul's coffin.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes, 4 years is a long contract. I haven’t really spent much time on how the club handles contracts, but it clearly hasn’t been dealt with well for years. Really hope that can improve.

On the matter of him as a player I just feel we need to give him and other players a chance first before rubbishing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom