• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Fulham v Arsenal | Saturday, September 12 | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,797
  • Views 115,758

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Same problem as last season, we don’t have the players to find our strikers, forcing them to be super clinical.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I've got to say, our passing from the back is looking slick

Steps

I keep forgetting AMN is even in this match. Feels like we are a man down. I am not a fan of the kid and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but almost feels like a man down. Why not take him off, move Willian to 10 and Pepe on the right?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Offside but another nice run there. Alex looking for it today.

Worried for Auba if he doesn't score this half and Laca starts humping on his leg singing "who is better goalscorer" at the halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom