• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm born 89 and we had to train in the winters outside on a field made out of lava. Like this:

ZreMt5ifktAqUO5kqZ9MYAKIbPNfxonW6pKAWcleTeY.jpg

Or if we practice football inside we did it on the floor like Handball players play on. This was the case for many teams, they simple couldn't train the kids over the winter so most of the year they are playing handball instead of football. Football was only viable for 3-5 months per year.

But after 2005 I think all the major teams that produce football players for Iceland to decent standard have all these inside fields with artificial grass which probably has helped these kids up their technical level to required standards.

That makes total sense to me. It's incredible to me that you'd even produce a handful to good players before you had the artificial pitches given that they were so disadvantaged with the climate and footballing infrastructure. We're very fortunate in England not to have those climate issues.

Hopefully watching the current Icelandic side qualify and do so well in major tournaments inspires the young kids to make use of those artificial pitches and produces and even better generation in the future.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wasn't there a rumour that Gudjohnsen got drunk with John Terry (obviously) and made fun of American tourists in London not long after 9/11 happened?

Look it up, this is true...Lampard was there too, scumbags.
How do I link these things together, what is the key? Are we not supposed to make fun of American tourists? And what has 9/11 to do with it? So many questions...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How do I link these things together, what is the key? Are we not supposed to make fun of American tourists? And what has 9/11 to do with it? So many questions...

They were making fun of 9/11 to American tourists...sorry, worded my post slightly wrong.

Kav

Established Member
Perhaps less demonstrative language in your first paragraph would give your attempt to reclaim the high ground rather more credibility.
You are correct. Spot on. It would have however it doesn’t detract from the fact that I had made my statement in such a conditional manner acknowledging the possibility that the foregoing was not true.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
good price
hopefully it works out but even if it doesnt we wont lose much and we have 2 very talented gks coming thru

say yes

forum master baiter
That’s the right price for a backup GK given how stretched our budget is.

Nevertheless, I am now praying that Leno doesn’t get injured again.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hopefully we rarely see him play in important matches. This guy must feel like he's won the lottery today.

Going from not even being good enough to play for Dijon Mustard to playing Europa League football for one of the most prestigious clubs in the world.

Pays to have friends in high places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom