• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Sweet loan deal incoming with us retaining 60% of his salary :drool:

giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Would be cool to get his wage off the books. Wouldn't necessarily have to replace him, seeing as Tierney, AMN and Saka is ok in terms of depth. Nevertheless it'd be handy if the academy could produce a serviceable LB, we seem to produce RB's but haven't produced a LB since Gibbs.

daron christie

How much you guys think we’ll get for him there was 10m going around but I can’t see that happening but his wages will be gone as he’s like 5th highest earner at the club after signing on for free

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So who we selling to make room for A&P?

Kola, Torreira, Sokratis and who else?

Loan out/sell that bum Cedric and we eatin good.

Kola, Sokratis, Torreira then evaluate the situation in the last days and get rid of Elneny/Mustafi or Özil on some sort of deal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So who we selling to make room for A&P?

Kola, Torreira, Sokratis and who else?

Loan out/sell that bum Cedric and we eatin good.

I think it would have to be Elneny, I dont see us shifting Özil and Mustafi is injured.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
How much you guys think we’ll get for him there was 10m going around but I can’t see that happening but his wages will be gone as he’s like 5th highest earner at the club after signing on for free

If they pay all his wages I'd be happy if he went on a free.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Leaving us with only 4 midfielders? Not enough.

Who else is Non HG that we could shift along with Kola, Sok & Torreira? I think Elneny is handy to have but we need to shift someone. Anyway, we'd be bringing in 2 more midfielders!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
that's why we getting A&P. Aouar Xhaka Partey Willock Ceballos is decent.

Willock is yet to be trusted by Arteta. After we get those it'd be hard to see him get many minutes. Think we should loan him tbh.

Who else is Non HG that we could shift along with Kola, Sok & Torreira? I think Elneny is handy to have but we need to shift someone. Anyway, we'd be bringing in 2 more midfielders!

That's why I suggested the useless Cedric. But I'm sure we'll find a way if we manage to sign A&P, was just wondering who that could be.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Willock is yet to be trusted by Arteta. After we get those it'd be hard to see him get many minutes. Think we should loan him tbh.

That's why I suggested the useless Cedric. But I'm sure we'll find a way if we manage to sign A&P, was just wondering who that could be.

Cedric is needed to rotate with Bellerin in cup games and Europa group games.

We move. £8M for him wowwww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom