• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Didn`t someone mention that Lverkussen already have two decent LBs? Would be great to shift Kola for a few million and get his wages off the books.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Wouldn't spoil my season. :lol: Just be a shame to lose a very talented LWB who adds squad depth and could have a psotive impact to the team. Similar to when we lost the likes Of Edu and GVB who had better players starting ahead of them but were still good useful players.
Kolasinac doesn't add anything to this team and if he has any sort of impact its an adverse one. Lets also not forget his wages, whats the point of giving 100k a week to a guy who's 3rd choice now

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I actually do think we'll continue with the back 3 for most of this season whilst Saliba and potentially new midfielders bed in.

But the system would mean playing Tierney at LCB all season because nobody in the squad can play that role going forward on the attack.

In cup games when you want to give Tierney a rest what do you do? In that sense its very important to keep AMN or Kolasinac.

I'm not so sure. I think we will see the 3atb in the big games, as its proven to work really well in them, but I think in the smaller game we will need to be more offensive.

I think Cedric/Saka can cover LB, and Chambers can be an emergency RB. I think fullback cover should only be a concern once we sign Partey and Aouar, and when one of Ainsley/Bellerin go.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Wouldn't spoil my season. :lol: Just be a shame to lose a very talented LWB who adds squad depth and could have a psotive impact to the team. Similar to when we lost the likes Of Edu and GVB who had better players starting ahead of them but were still good useful players.
I don`t think Kolasinac is that bad but to call him very talented is bizarre. Probably the least talemted player in the squad though some physical qualities stand out.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm not so sure. I think we will see the 3atb in the big games, as its proven to work really well in them, but I think in the smaller game we will need to be more offensive.

I think Cedric/Saka can cover LB, and Chambers can be an emergency RB. I think fullback cover should only be a concern once we sign Partey and Aouar, and when one of Ainsley/Bellerin go.

All depends on what sort of deal we can do for Aouar to be fair.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah, I'm of the opinion you do whatever it takes to sign those two, so one will have probably have to go. In an ideal world though, we keep both, sell Kolasinac and find the money for Partey/Aouar elsewhere.

Agree re Cedric, Saka can cover LB as well, and Chambers can cover RB.

Kolasinac should be gone regardless, he isnt good enough for Arsenal end of.

In an ideal world we would sign Messi on a free :) With Martinez & Torreira out we can get Partey or Aouar. To get both there really is only AMN or Bellerin + Guen to sell.

GoonerBoy19

We are on 19 non HG players, selling Torreira and Sokaratis will make it right on 17. I was hoping Kolasinac also moves out as new GK would also require an additional spot.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In an ideal world we would sign Messi on a free :) With Martinez & Torreira out we can get Partey or Aouar. To get both there really is only AMN or Bellerin + Guen to sell.

In an ideal world the Kroenke's would invest some money into the club!

But yeah it do think we'll probably need another substantial sale, as well as clearing a load of NHG players, to get Aouar and Partey. I think at this stage its probably looking like AMN will be sacrificed, which is unfortunate.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

GoonerBoy19

But yeah it do think we'll probably need another substantial sale, as well as clearing a load of NHG players, to get Aouar and Partey. I think at this stage its probably looking like AMN will be sacrificed, which is unfortunate.

We can only name six Home-Grown players over the age of 21, with Emi leaving we are one short. We cannot sell AMN as it will reduce our squad by 2 players, we do have loads of under 21s who don't count in the squad places. But still it will be a big mistake to go with few members less.

We need to sell from Sokratis, Torreira, Mesut Özil,Mustafi or Sead Kolasinac

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Even if Kroenke said here's £90M get those two midfielders it would be completely pointless if we can't sell NHG's.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Even if Kroenke said here's £90M get those two midfielders it would be completely pointless if we can't sell NHG's.

We will get shot of Torreira, Sokratis & Kola. The latter 2 can go on a free if necessary. Guen will hopefully go too. All NHG's.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We will get shot of Torreira, Sokratis & Kola. The latter 2 can go on a free if necessary. Guen will hopefully go too. All NHG's.

If we bring in the Icelandic keeper and want to sign two midfielders we need to get rid of 4 NHG's. Guendouzi doesn't count as a NHG until next year.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we bring in the Icelandic keeper and want to sign two midfielders we need to get rid of 4 NHG's. Guendouzi doesn't count as a NHG until next year.

Oh yeah due to age. We can't sell Mustafi while injured so the 4 would have to be Torreira, Kola, Sok, Bellerin, if we are to get both Partey & Aouar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom