• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
SportBild is saying there will be serious talks between Bayer Leverkusen and Seos Camp this week.
No chance they can afford his wages? Maybe a decent fee because of the Havertz money, but his wages are going to be a big problem for most clubs.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No chance they can afford his wages? Maybe a decent fee because of the Havertz money, but his wages are going to be a big problem for most clubs.

It said they plan on giving him a lower base salary with lots of bonuses to bump it up.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The rewriting of Kolasinac’s history here is hilarious.. According to the consensus on A-M it was only 2 seasons ago he was the best/top 2 lb in the league and we would be stupid not to offer him a new contract, now a lot of the same people are acting like he’s always been a bum lol..
I've never rated him tbh...

Even when everyone was raving I wasn't sure about him. He's had good games for sure but I've never advocated for the guy.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I've never rated him tbh...

Even when everyone was raving I wasn't sure about him. He's had good games for sure but I've never advocated for the guy.

Yeah I never saw it with him either, even during his best spell(s). One of the players who's annoyed me the most these past few years too lol.

Hopefully there's truth in the Leverkusen rumours.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope Leverkusen not come with poverty bid give us 10m and he yours. They already got 100m from volland and Harvetz so money shouldn't be problem

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sven Bender is on 100k euro at Leverkussen, that's their highest earner. Volland was also on 100k euro a week so that's good news for us. Kola would only have to take a small wage cut and they can replace Volland's wages with Kolasinac's.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sven Bender is on 100k euro at Leverkussen, that's their highest earner. Volland was also on 100k euro a week so that's good news for us. Kola would only have to take a small wage cut and they can replace Volland's wages with Kolasinac's.
Either way Kola will need to take a paycut if he really want to back to Germany i think he'll take it

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we get rid of this guy on a permanent it reduces the need to sell one of Bellerin/Ainsley, although I still reckon one will go.

Bellerin/Cedric/Ainsley/KT as fullback options would be good.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
This just souns too good to be true though.. Imagine getting 12m for Kolasinac in a COVID market. If it gets done, build Vinai a statue

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we get rid of this guy on a permanent it reduces the need to sell one of Bellerin/Ainsley, although I still reckon one will go.

Bellerin/Cedric/Ainsley/KT as fullback options would be good.

Selling AMN or Bellerin gives us a chance to get both Partey & Aouar, so yes, I think one will go. Selling or giving away Kola saves wages and creates a Non HG space. Cedric can play RW & LW, we really don't need Kola. Lets hope he accepts a pay cut and leaves.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Selling AMN or Bellerin gives us a chance to get both Partey & Aouar, so yes, I think one will go. Selling or giving away Kola saves wages and creates a Non HG space. Cedric can play RW & LW, we really don't need Kola. Lets hope he accepts a pay cut and leaves.

Yeah, I'm of the opinion you do whatever it takes to sign those two, so one will have probably have to go. In an ideal world though, we keep both, sell Kolasinac and find the money for Partey/Aouar elsewhere.

Agree re Cedric, Saka can cover LB as well, and Chambers can cover RB.

Kolasinac should be gone regardless, he isnt good enough for Arsenal end of.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah agree, think AMN will still want guarantees that he will be first 11, which only happens if we continue with 3 at the back, or if Bellerin goes.

I actually do think we'll continue with the back 3 for most of this season whilst Saliba and potentially new midfielders bed in.

But the system would mean playing Tierney at LCB all season because nobody in the squad can play that role going forward on the attack.

In cup games when you want to give Tierney a rest what do you do? In that sense its very important to keep AMN or Kolasinac.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ffs Leverkusen going to spoil Mitchs season.. Gutted for him tbh

Wouldn't spoil my season. :lol: Just be a shame to lose a very talented LWB who adds squad depth and could have a psotive impact to the team. Similar to when we lost the likes Of Edu and GVB who had better players starting ahead of them but were still good useful players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom