• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You said Partey would be a gamble but you would be sad if Kolasinac and Torreira, 2 players that aren't in our plans at all, leave.

Kolasinac one of the better LB's in the league ?? Are you serious ?? You surely can't be

So you think Partey would be a non risky buy?

Kola and Torreira are good players that provide us with strength in depth and are PL proven.

3 LBs are a cut above the rest in KT, Robertson and Digne. After that the Kola is better than the clogger Chillwell or Shaw (whose postional awareness can be very poor at times).

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't know how to link the articles but you can google it. The amount of ex Premier League players who go bankrupt is shockingly high, like 40%. And a lot of them were big name players who earned a lot of money. Ronaldinho went bankrupt too.

It a general high profile, high paying sports thing. 78% of NFL players go bankrupt within 2 years of retiring and 60% of NBA players.

My guess is it's a lack of (financial) education, financially supporting hangers on and family members, not planning for the future / wanting to keep up the lavish lifestyle you've grown accustomed to and picking up general bad habits along the way.

Earning millions of £'s in a high profile, 10-15 year sporting career makes you much more likely to go bankrupt at some point than the average dude earning £500 a week. It sounds illogical, but it's not when you factor in human psychology and how certain circumstances affect our behaviours.

Last edited:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

Kola and Torreira are good players that provide us with strength in depth and are PL proven.

3 LBs are a cut above the rest in KT, Robertson and Digne. After that the Kola is better than the clogger Chillwell or Shaw (whose postional awareness can be very poor at times).
Kolasinac isn't even better than Jonny Otto ffs

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope it's true that he staying. One of better LBs in the league.

If we are to play 3 at the back with Tierney at at CB. We should really play AMN RWB (he is no LWB) and Kola at LWB. As its clear to see that Kola is far superior wing back than Bellerin.
Oh my days!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Imagine calling Chilwell a clogger after first mentioning the biggest clogger in the league in Kolasinac. The bloke falls over himself before he's able to get a cross in, and he does that pretty regularly.

Deluded isn't even the word.

Mitch

Oh my days!

Kola has
-Superior positional awareness to Bellerin.

- better tackler

- better 1vs 1 defensive and offensive situations.

- better dribbler

- better crosser

- actually provides the winger with overlapping runs.

- phyiscally stronger

- better in aerial duels.

What does Bellerin do better than Kola except post more social media content?

Mitch

Imagine calling Chilwell a clogger after first mentioning the biggest clogger in the league in Kolasinac. The bloke falls over himself before he's able to get a cross in, and he does that pretty regularly.

Deluded isn't even the word.

Nope. I agree with Rex when he called Chillwel a clogger. All he does is run up and down a lot with no technical ability and without any good tactical knowledge. Chillwell is a wing back version of Keiron Dyer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Kola has

- better tackler

- better dribbler

- better crosser

- phyiscally stronger

Very weird considering Bellerin has better stats in tackling and crossing compared to Kolasinac. Odd human.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’m speechless at what I’m reading.

Anyways, if it’s true Kolasinac turned down a move to West Ham he’s kind of a pr*ck.

Moah

Kola has

- better tackler

- better dribbler

- better crosser

- phyiscally stronger

Do you, in any kind or form, have a personal grudge against Bellerin?

I'm very astonished by your stance. How can one possess this much hatred to person they don't personally know?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Think it’s a gimmick for the forum mostly.

I hope anyways. That kind of hatred isn’t healthy.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Kola has

- better tackler

- better dribbler

- better crosser

- phyiscally stronger

:lol::lol::lol:

Mitch

Do you, in any kind or form, have a personal grudge against Bellerin?

I'm very astonished by your stance. How can one possess this much hatred to person they don't personally know?

Bellerin just hasn't been up to the required standard for a top half PL fullback for over 5 years. For the past 3 seasons now the vast majority of opposition main game plan is target our right side when Bellerin plays and look to exploit of all the space hr leaves behind him.

Do you honestly think hea anyone near the levels of Sagna, Dixon and Lauren? Just compare the differences in peformances compared to Tierney, its night and day.

The people who rate Bellerin are the types to think he was better than prime Sagna. Also probably the sorts people that think Alves was better than Lahm or Marcelo better than Maldini.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Bellerin just hasn't been up to the required standard for a top half PL fullback for over 5 years. For the past 3 seasons now the vast majority of opposition main game plan is target our right side when Bellerin plays and look to exploit of all the space hr leaves behind him.

Do you honestly think hea anyone near the levels of Sagna, Dixon and Lauren? Just compare the differences in peformances compared to Tierney, its night and day.
And yet the personal grudge question remains unanswered.

He defo snatched wifey beans way back in the day or something.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Two of @Mitch biggest reason for existence are Bellerin and Ramsey.

Ramsey has left. I wonder whether we'll still see Mitch on AM when Bellerin leaves or He'll follow Bellerin to his next club and keep pillorying him in bellerin's thread there. :lol:

Mitch

And yet the personal grudge question remains unanswered.

He defo snatched wifey beans way back in the day or something.

No personal grudge. It's similar to Santos,Jenkinson and Traore. The guy just isnt up to standard but people overlook this because they like his character or social media content. I base it purley what does on the pitch, which isnt good enough for a top half PL team.

Mitch

Two of @Mitch biggest reason for existence are Bellerin and Ramsey.

Ramsey has left. I wonder whether we'll still see Mitch on AM when Bellerin leaves or He'll follow Bellerin to his next club and keep pillorying him in bellerin's thread there. :lol:

Undeniably proven right about Diaby, Song, Ramsey and i will be with Bellerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom