• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pretty interesting affair so far, should have had a penalty aswell.

Been really impressed with Saka so far, really running the show. Elneny and Willock have been average - I really would like to see them be a bit more forceful at times, especially Willock. He's playing way too casually for my liking. AMN also far too casual. Right side of the pitch is suffering at the moment - Pepe not having a great game either. Nelson's been dangerous and I'm so happy to see some confidence from him but he really should have scored his latest chance - that took some gloss off his game but he's been impressive. Nketiah's been OK but not enough in the game.

It's been OK from us but need more from some members of the team.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
You can't be good midfielder when you misplace 4 simple passes a game

I dunno... some people rate Xhaka.

1_Screen-Shot-2019-10-27-at-175321.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hard to see any special quality from AMN.
He will do his job in most of the games, can play more positions and is doing it on a solid level, but only defensively..

If you see Saka on the other side, who is nearly creating all chances.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Throw 30m at Leicester on deadline day for Maddison, if Auoar doesn’t materialize.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whatever happens though, the fact that we could get close to 100m for Nelson, Willock, AMN and Nketiah if we put them on the market is really something this club needed.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
How does Willock get a start?

Don't really rate him myself but he actually gave a better performance than I expected. Had a couple of decent-ish passes and nice little ball to put Pepe through.

It's a big problem how little personality he has to receive the ball in the middle of the park, though, yeah. That might be by design--heard Arteta screaming at him when he came deep one time "higher, Joe, higher!"--but either way, it's a problem, and Arteta's probably telling him that precisely because he doesn't have the skill and personality to receive in the middle and play.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pepe looks dejected, like a player who just gets a few minutes here and a few minutes there as a substitute, no matter how well he plays in a cup final.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I think Reiss has been overcoached and instead of just instinctively whapping the ball goalwards, the keeps trying to play in a cultured way.

Impact

Established Member
Nelson has been bright and has had our best chances but I still feel he is playing within himself. Want him to play with the handbrake off. Take on players and try things without worrying about losing the ball. He's too safe.

Reactions: Kav

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think Reiss has been quality.
Genuinely don’t see what anyone sees in Willock though.

There’d be a jizz fest in here if Özil made the reverse pass Willock did for the Pepe chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom