• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Looooooool I didn’t even think of watching this, here I am helping my nephew with Maths while Fat Frank is receiving a beating.:facepalm:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Remember when people here said Lampard had more experience than Arteta so he was "proved" and Arteta was only the cone boy from Pep?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I’m pissed as a fart on a really good date and I wanna just say, Lampard and Ole are dead ass and Arteta is winning us the league. Let’s go baby!!

Reactions: A_G

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Remember when people here said Lampard had more experience than Arteta so he was "proved" and Arteta was only the cone boy from Pep?

I can't take anyone seriously that argues that Arteta isn't the best among him, ole and lampard.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I can understand him, I had the same feeling when Emery was here. Being under an awful manager is the most desperate feeling.

This is actually just a copy-pasta that evolved in their twitter comments.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Kante on his day is really good but bloody hell when he's bad he's completely woeful.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom