• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We stayed patient for like 4 months even if there no links it mean nothing there not much left things could escalate quickly specially if we sold Torreira to them. Just stay patient for 5 more days and don't post anything unless there credible link.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Reports he had his medical done last week at the Madrid national team training centre in anticipation of a late move. This one can go until the last hour!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

they are obviously trying to get him injured to dissuade Arsenal from activating the release clause. Cheap tricks.
Don’t think they want him injured but they want him to stay bad, he will sign a new deal with a higher release clause if he doesn’t move this window. This is a now or never transfer for us.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Out of all the transfers we've done tbis summee, this may arguably be the simplest to complete. Hence, there's little space for drama for the media to concoct. You simply pay the release clause and you agree the personal terms with the player. It's as simple as that and I imagine it could get done within two days if you include the medical and photo shoot. Either way by Monday we'll find out. I just want this transfer window to close now

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Lock this thread until monday then because its completely pointless right now.

I found it weird that we got linked by a credible source for Jorginho and within days thats thread was closed due a reason I must of missed. Yet this thread seems open depsite not having a credible links in over several weeks from what I've seen.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I found it weird that we got linked by a credible source for Jorginho and within days thats thread was closed due a reason I must of missed. Yet this thread seems open depsite not having a credible links in over several weeks from what I've seen.
I'll spell out it for you: Nobody here wants Jorginho.

Makavelii

Why would the Bell(end) know so much about this Partey transfer but not about anything else. What’s his source?
Doesn’t really make sense. Even if we sign him I think the Bellend is a fraud.

Makavelii

After dicing up the stats some more, I’ve decided that it’s not the end of the world if we don’t sign Partey.

If you compare his stats to our competitors, he doesn’t quite measure up to the high standard levels we’re aiming for.
We really want a midfielder who can get to Kante, Matic, Pogba type levels. Partey doesn’t even compete with Arteta’s stats at his age.

Is Partey an improvement on what we have? Probably, but we could probably do that with 45 mill another time as well.
He would be nice to have, but in my view it’s not a particularly special once in a decade opportunity like some people are saying.

Xhaka and Ceballos can do a job as long as they can pick up their aggression and win a few more balls in midfield.

I’d be very happy to be proven wrong if he signs and our system brings out better stats in him ofcourse.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I don't believe we're going to get Partey, so I don't think he's going to improve us much. His stats are poor and he's not going to help us retain possession or progress the ball up the pitch.
Of course, if we do sign him, my opinion might change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom