• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I’m guessing we can’t really plan until Torreira is out of the squad due to spaces and wages.

Mmh, in that sense Kola could've probably been done a bit faster, maybe Musti as well.

But really, no idea, this all seems to be pretty bad management once again, but if the pieces fall into place at the last minute, credit where it's due - we know soon

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Activate the clause on Sunday or Monday, and watch them beg for Torreira.

GunnerShy

Look forward to Partey walking into La Liga to pay the release on Monday and them outright rejecting it.

Happy days

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Partey is travelling with A.Madrid squad to face Villareal tomorrow.

so unless something dramatic happen in i'll be surprised how this deal will happen unless we agreed everything and just need to pay the release clause.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Can't trigger the Partey clause unless Aouar deal is signed.
Budgeting.

Realistically, it's not happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If that was the case we'd be hearing more from actual sources, not just the bellend.
yes well actual sources seem convinced Partey going to stay but Simeone said few days the players who targeted from his could be still transferred.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Can't trigger the Partey clause unless Aouar deal is signed.
Budgeting.

Realistically, it's not happening.

Its pathetic. If we wanted Aoaur we could have had him the minute Martinez was sold. We wouldnt have to pay all the fee at once. Even if Martinez sale paid the initial fee for him that was ok.

Then we had another 2 weeks to sell Kolasinac, Mustafi and maybe Guendouzi to bring in another 25m or so and then with whatever our initial transfer budget was get Partey. We arent talking 100m of an outlay.

Its amateur dealings at the highest level. Nothing smart or genius about waiting to the 11 hour. It ranks of indecision and uncertainty.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is the bellend still insisting on it ?
Well, how should he not, he cannot jump off his only thing and he'll die with it, no way anyone trusts him after this crap.

Said that his last tweet would be the last on the account until the deal happened, so at least if Thomas remains with Atleti, we can at least take pleasure on Bellend's big L.

Every cloud, amirite?

Mickey Rooney

Really seems to me that Arsenal had interest, but only if deal could be reached not by paying the RC. Torreira moving seems to be linked to Aouar coming in. Explains why we would agree to a loan with option deal. Partey off the table, still needed to move Torreira to get Aouar in.

NCGooner

The optimist in me thinks we're waiting for Torreira deal to be done, and Atletico know we plan to pay the release clause and everything is in place for when we do. The Torreira deal is so poor otherwise. Both clubs keeping it super quiet wouldn't surprise me in the least, especially given Aulas knowing we have 45m parked in the bank would not help with Aouar.
The pessimist in me remembers this is Arsenal, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom