• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If we aren't signing creativity, why the **** do we have a creator creating on Fornite sitting on £350k a week. There's no reason not to use him, unless china have told the club, u put him on the pitch we take u off tv. lmaooo

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I Would buy a plane banner, but then knowing my luck I'd give the pilot Co-vid, he'd crash mid-air, plane would land on the pitch, Injuring our whole defence, then we'll need new defenders, which we can't get because we have no money.

And i won't have enough money to buy bread over christmas.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If we aren't signing creativity, why the **** do we have a creator creating on Fornite sitting on £350k a week. There's no reason not to use him, unless china have told the club, u put him on the pitch we take u off tv. lmaooo

Because he is sh1t and a massive cvnt.

dave_rwr

Established Member
It speaks volumes that our biggest sale is still Overmars. in 2000.

Think of the players that have left the club since then. Our ability to get good money for big names is a big part of why our transfer strategy has been so bad.

You look at a club like Liverpool. Sure, they've spent big on some big players. But they've sold big too, and they have to get credit for that.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Did we never want Partey then? Sounds like we have enough for the buyout but not enough for that French hype job.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
What's the point in acting like a big club when we aren't a big club.

Club have some nerve charging the prices we get charged for season tickets when they don't produce results off the pitch or most of the time on it.

We ain't been a big club since 2004. We Just made up the numbers in the UCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom