• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I really can't understand the complete meltdown on here. The world's economy is absolutely crumbling around us with some leagues not even able to start (Vanarama National) but supporters still expect us to operate as normal and outlay tens of millions in this climate...... absolutely deluded! :lol:
This guy is worst than @EmeryCouldnt defending Emery... This guy would argued getting cancer is good for health if someone tell him cancer is bad.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I really can't understand the complete meltdown on here. The world's economy is absolutely crumbling around us with some leagues not even able to start (Vanarama National) but supporters still expect us to operate as normal and outlay tens of millions in this climate...... absolutely deluded! :lol:

There is a difference between spending like City or Chelsea and being unable to up your bid from 38m to something like 45m to get a player in a position that you desperately need reinforcements in.

Deluded!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope someone ask the ambition of some our defenders specially mustafi Chambers Sokratis all not in manager plans we have like 5 defenders ahead of them. What they expect other than earning thier wages?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

The GFFN lad is already on his third **** over this, I'm sure.
Untitled.jpg
Evne when they're not tweeting themselves...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I hope someone ask the ambition of some our defenders specially mustafi Chambers Sokratis all not in manager plans we have like 5 defenders ahead of them. What they expect other than earning thier wages?

Mustafi was undisputed 1st choice before his injury, why would he consider himself 5th choice now? Chambers has been injured and not gotten a chance to prove himself, Sokratis is nearing retirement age and just looking for a last decent contract as free agent.. All their decisions makes complete sense.

yorch44

Leeds getting 1 point against city, Everton playing very well. We are not competing with this midfield without creativity. But we have Elneny right?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I've said it before I think its between 10th and 8th best in the league. But we also have players who are top 3 in the league in their position.

I've also said the current squad would finish 5th maximum, with Partey we would push for top 4.
I would say its between 13-16 our midfield on its on. 8-10 is way too high

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leeds getting 1 point against city, Everton playing very well. We are not competing with this midfield without creativity. But we have Elneny right?

Creativity wouldn't just instantly go to the required level by signing Aouar.

If you sign Partey you can move to a 433. If you move to a 433 Ceballos/Saka can play as the third central midfielder. You automatically create more chances with the formation as It is.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
There is a difference between spending like City or Chelsea and being unable to up your bid from 38m to something like 45m to get a player in a position that you desperately need reinforcements in.

Deluded!

Aulas has ALWAYS been an absolute $%&£ to do business with. He was looking for 50m PLUS addons. In what universe did you think we were going to spend that sort of money in this climate???? We also need to get rid of a couple more of our non-homegrown players to meet this requirment and as things stand we don't seem to have many buyers. On deadline day, we may see clubs more open to business.

yorch44

Creativity wouldn't just instantly go to the required level by signing Aouar.

If you sign Partey you can move to a 433. If you move to a 433 Ceballos/Saka can play as the third central midfielder. You automatically create more chances with the formation as It is.
When we signed Partey?

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm so glad that I've less time now to post here. If you're really invested these windows can break you.

I still hear Gazidis talking about how we are going to be the next super club like Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom