• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There absolutely zero updates about outgoing or links about new players linked. Each new summer our club go more private

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Missed a treat letting Marc Roca go to Bayern for fekn £15m. He should of been 3rd on the list behind aouar and partey, incase **** went south.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This summer is the consequence of about 4 years if poor signings and just flushing money down the drain. It's all caught up with us now, we're unable to sell the trash we got. If anything we're lucky Leno got injured because the only money we got was for Martinez, imagine if he never got the chance to show what he can do, how much would we have sold him for? The damage that has been done to this club by first Ivan and then a combination of Sven and later Raul could take years to reverse because the **** they've brought in is virtually unsellable.

benjamin86

Established Member
I'm not that bummed out about missing out on Aouar if that is the case. I don't think the problem is that we lack creative talents. Aouar is a good player, but he isn't as consistent as his champions league performances make out. He also would need to adapt ao it wouldn't be an instant impact.

My issues is that we have failed to address problem areas. I don't think Arteta needs big name signings. I think he needs the right profile of player. If we genuinely couldn't afford Partey or Aouar, why sack your entire scouting department, say you have a plan and then spend the whole window trying to get two players for cheap when you know you can't afford them.

There are players in world football who would cost 10 million and come in and fit the role that Arteta wants for his midfield. It's just incredibly frustrating to see clubs like Leicester continuing to turn unknown players into big names.

We still do not acknowledge where we are as a club. We are not as big as we think and we would be better off buying potential that can get us into top four rather than flirting with champions league quality we can't afford.

Not strengthint the midfield will be a sackable offence. Missing out on Aouar isn't
8m for Sangare definitely should have be a risk worth taking.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
You know what pisses me off the most with this regime, the summer we rejected £60m for Sanchez, then the ****s decide to wind us up by bidding £92m for Lamar knowing full well he was on International duty.

In hindsight, the Lamar thing we didn't know how good he was going to be but you catch my drift.

It's like the club watches past videos of itself and go hey, that was real smart, do it again.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Didn't you hear? Signed for Chelsea on a 7 year contract, In return we got left with Team selector Benge, olley, and dean from the telegraph.

Why didn't try to get Sophie Rose in return? God we really are **** at negotiating. :mad:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Well we need players to improve our midfield, so we need someone like Aour.

Bolded shows you're bitter about people not rating Pepe :lol:
Arsenal fans are bitter about spending.

Aouar is one for the future and what I said is correct, he is only 22 and has been at Lyon all his life. You and your clueless mates would have been chatting the most sh*t constantly as well.

He still might come anyways.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This summer is the consequence of about 4 years if poor signings and just flushing money down the drain. It's all caught up with us now, we're unable to sell the trash we got. If anything we're lucky Leno got injured because the only money we got was for Martinez, imagine if he never got the chance to show what he can do, how much would we have sold him for? The damage that has been done to this club by first Ivan and then a combination of Sven and later Raul could take years to reverse because the **** they've brought in is virtually unsellable.

We haven't done anything with the Martinez money. :lol:

We couldn't get a fee for Mhki who Roma were begging for, Sokratis can't fetch 500K, we've isolated Özil and Guen to the u23's, Lucas went on loan without an obligation to the team that won't negotiate on Partey.

Bummed left right and centre.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Only way Aouar happens, is if he films himself taking a **** on Aula's desk then writing out in it - Let me go to Arsenal you bellend.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Even if we had got Aouar, that boy wouldn’t have been able to drag us up the table single handed like Sanchez in his prime. You guys would have moaned about overpaying all season.

Once he fails to get into Madrid’s squad next season we can take him on loan in Jan or something.
After we failed to get EL? And become a mid table team?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
The board will tell you the Martinez money covered some of the Gabriel fee which is bollocks, it's just going to be PR spin after PR spin from now till monday night.

Expect ornstein to pop up with a

"No value in the market, Arteta happy with his squad, Big summer next year"

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arsenal fans are bitter about spending.

Aouar is one for the future and what I said is correct, he is only 22 and has been at Lyon all his life. You and your clueless mates would have been chatting the most sh*t constantly as well.

He still might come anyways.

Yeah because we don't have unlimited funds and aren't a super rich team, of course we're bitter about spending with limited funds.

If we never wasted 72m on your boy Pepe we might actually have been able to sign the midfielders needed to improve the squad but no Raul just wanted to line his pockets.

You need to stop acting like you're some martyr, it's childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom