• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Atletico fan in @Rex Banter when he sees his team basically swapping Partey for Torreira...

1548359167-vince-mcmahon-crying.png

The Arsenal fan in @Rex Banter though...

20-years-ago-today-its-me-austin-it-was-me-all-along-austin.jpg

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Thomas wants out. done deal
Chelski was hoping to trick us into plan B leaving Partey to them (knowing he was set to leave).

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Was on the assumption that we can sell players. That has been the biggest failure of this window sadly.

We won’t get Aouar, not this window. Maybe next year.

But you said "we have cash for both". How can that be related to selling first? :lol:

Manberg

Predator
But you said "we have cash for both". How can that be related to selling first? :lol:

I thought for sure (at the time) that we’d be able to sell all of Sokratis, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, AMN or Bellerin etc. for cash. That’s been a huge failure.

If we did we’d have been able to sign both. Didn’t happen so we only have the money for Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom