• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If everton can keep that starting 11 fit then they have a great chance at top 4. Great window for them.
You can say that about Sp**s and Arsenal too.

I’m not sure they have goals in that team. If James goes off the boil it looks abit dead.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Did he sign anyone good for us? Auba doesn't count

I still think Torreira is a decent player and could've come good for Arsenal. Then there's Leno. Auba obviously counts.

Sokratis was decent for a while.

Of course there have been some duds, but overall still looking back what he did at least looked like a strategy. He was obviously trying to plaster the cracks by a few short term fixes and opportunistic signings to keep the team afloat and competitive while still starting to add potential like Torreira and Guendouzi.

I can fully follow that logic and it would've been interesting to see where this would've gone had he been given at least a second summer window, but he was ousted before that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I reckon Cavani will be a good signing for them, gives a focal point for their attack. He also keeps himself in very good shape, he's been training with ballerinas to keep fit. He's just a class act really, can't help but like him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lmaoooo. He's fraud as well ffs. Thomas' hair is different currently.
I think looking at it again, the picture is just to show the guy in the grey shirt who represents him. Not sure it's meant to suggest that it's a recent pic.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I reckon Cavani will be a good signing for them, gives a focal point for their attack. He also keeps himself in very good shape, he's been training with ballerinas to keep fit. He's just a class act really, can't help but like him.
Top signing. Interesting how they’ll use him because they are trying to develop Martial in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom