• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
This excuse isn't good enough, we used to put 4+ with past teams like these with a squad full of teenagers ffs. It's definitely about how we approach the game.

Or we used to lose to Bradford with a squad like this... depends on what lens you want to see the world with today.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People love to say arteta learned from pep and Wenger. But it’s clear he is inspired by the manager he played most for. David Moyes. It’s one thing not being successful. But not be successful and having to watch this type of football is gonna make fans turn on him. I ain’t gonna waste another 1 hour on this garbage. Özil didn’t die for this

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This has been really bad from Pepe, and I am a bigger fan of him than most. Haha funny how I went from whining about people being pessimistic an hour a go. They deserve to be 1-0 tbh.

He’s like a real life FIFA player who just discovered the stepover feature.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm so tired now, might save this one for any bouts of insomnia

AD1998

COYG! Let's come out and smash these boys in the second half. Hoping Arteta throws a water bottle or two and subs off Laca.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
What excuse will he be pulling out for this performance?

"Owner's back me 100% I promise guys, Im a simple man, I tell the truth"

"Özil's ****, and all you fans who support him should be shot"

"Players don't understand the language of the ref, can't play good"

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Man I really hate to complain about our approach as I do think Arteta is trying to build something.

But our approach and line up reek of fear tonight :(

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Well, that was big bunch of boring 45 minutes.
No chances created and Rapid looked more organized than us.

Partey and Gabriel have been very good though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have to go and pick up my wife. If I'm lucky I will end in a car crash accident and don't have to watch any more of this.

Or you could just not watch it, probably a better alternative.

Manberg

Predator
People love to say arteta learned from pep and Wenger. But it’s clear he is inspired by the manager he played most for. David Moyes. It’s one thing not being successful. But not be successful and having to watch this type of football is gonna make fans turn on him. I ain’t gonna waste another 1 hour on this garbage. Özil didn’t die for this

Mikel-Arteta-Arsenal-FA-Cup.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This one is for all you 442 or change of formation merchants. Changing formation doesn’t magically make you better.

We haven’t changed formation. It’s the same interchangeable formations he always plays. 5-4-1 in defense and 4-3-3/3-2-5/2-3-5 when we have the ball. The **** football is because everything goes down the wings which leads to a cross to nowhere or us going back towards our own goal. It has been the case since he got here and hasn’t changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom