• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 9

say yes

forum master baiter
Remember when I got sent death threats for saying that Sp**s had a great transfer window and are genuine title contenders?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Son wage - 140k
Kane wage - 200k

Aubemeyang wage - 350k

:shivering:

We got giddy because we had a proper goal-scorer for the first time since Van Persie. In reality Auba is probably a level below Son or Kane purely because of his limited he is as a footballer. That said he's world class at what he does and we wouldn't have gotten better.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remember when I got sent death threats for saying that Sp**s had a great transfer window and are genuine title contenders?

No way are people denying they had a great window. They had as close to perfect a window as you can get ffs. :lol:

People are in denial because Sp**s showed much more ambition than we did, in a new stadium too might I add. Meanwhile we still cry poverty 14 years on.

Sorry in advance, I'm in panic mode. This season is turning out to be even more of a disaster than the last season. Hopefully Mari, Cedric and Willian can hit the ground running and prove what AM told me this summer that they were elite signings that would fix all the gaps in the squad!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
DeBruyne has been terrible without David Silva there to hold his sweaty, disgusting, ginger hand.

Feel Sp**s' max is 2nd, Liverpool will be too strong in the end.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom