• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I said it a few weeks ago, we’ll sell Saliba, Guendouzi, Reiss, AMN to help fund the rebuild.

All will go for decent money too, young players, 3/4 have massive standings in the game - Saliba, Guen, AMN.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Again, I said a few weeks ago I’m massively worried we’re going to lose a bunch of young players.

You can see it from here, Arteta doesn’t want to develop kids. Saka plays because he’s simply the best player at the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Player like Saliba who was playing in top level at France of course he'll look to move after being regularly playing in u23. We need to do something to get situation solved loan him for 6 month the man management this season is just levels of unprofessional club giving unlimited chances to players who should be benched and players who need given a chance forgetten about Arteta turned not next pep but poor man mourinho.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Full article is behind a paywall but this is worse than I thought

If this is true I'm done with Arteta. I have some sympathy for him regarding the criticism about how the team plays, but his handling of the Özil/Guendouzi/Saliba situations, as well as Pepe has been shocking.

How can he want him out when he hasn't played a minute for the team, firmly on Saliba's side here.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Again, I said a few weeks ago I’m massively worried we’re going to lose a bunch of young players.

You can see it from here, Arteta doesn’t want to develop kids. Saka plays because he’s simply the best player at the club.

I agree with this as well. Yet another thing about Arteta that has been a massive disappointment.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

The situation remind me of inter after mourinho full of overpaying old players and few good youngsters just poor management all round

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Full article is behind a paywall but this is worse than I thought
It's actually worst for those on AM who want reasons to hate Arteta and Edu... Arseblog said on one of his recent podcasts, and this was seemingly verified by Gunnerblog, that Edu ****ed up Saliba's paperwork right at the end of the transfer window (didn't get it in on time) and prevented him from going out on loan. The plan was to always loan him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The noise around this situation has been worrying from the beginning tbh. A loan is the best option right now, so hopefully we find him a good one, I'd prefer a championship loan over St.Etienne.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It's actually worst for those on AM who want reasons to hate Arteta and Edu... Arseblog said on one of his recent podcasts, and this was seemingly verified by Gunnerblog, that Edu ****ed up Saliba's paperwork right at the end of the transfer window (didn't get it in on time) and prevented him from going out on loan. The plan was to always loan him.
What does that have to do with him having no future at the club as long as Arteta is manager?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

None of that meant he had to be left out of the Europa league squad. He should’ve been playing in all 6 of those games.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I would be near to explode if we didn't bought Gabriel it given time to Saliba to take it step by step but i swear every day a new negative stories its seem the leaks is just desperate to make change

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Also, I'd say since the plan was to always loan him, Arteta wasn't going to have plans for him right now. The sooner he goes out on loan, though, the sooner this is remedied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom