• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Cheers mikel, this is how my future son has to live his school life.

gramatically-incorrect-meme.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arteta We want fighters not victims.

Reporter: Who are the victims.

Arteta: I see a lot of fighters.

Reporter: will be looking to do business in the window?

Arteta: Difficult in current covid conditions, we will see how things develop.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Arteta We want fighters not victims.

Reporter: Who are the victims.

Arteta: I see a lot of fighters.

Reporter: will be looking to do business in the window?

Arteta: Difficult in current covid conditions, we will see how things develop.

Lmao, swiftly skipped the victims.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

No pep be patient about what if he was doing right things we accept but he destroying himself

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arteta- we conceded a soft goal. We got vack on the game and were the better team for 25 minutes. We chase the game and conceded on the counter. Defends the GK saying he's new to the league and we have to support him. Leno needs rest and we gave to give opportunities to other players. He says "we" when asked if HE has the tools to turn things around. He is focused on the fighters in the squad-he sees a lot of them! We are looking at options in January but things are complicated.
This man is an absolute liar and he's not even convincing any more. Redknapp has called him out for insulting the fans intelligence previously. He says we have a team full of kidders but the manager is one too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta- we conceded a soft goal. We got vack on the game and were the better team for 25 minutes. We chase the game and conceded on the counter. Defends the GK saying he's new to the league and we have to support him. Leno needs rest and we gave to give opportunities to other players. He says "we" when asked if HE has the tools to turn things around. He is focused on the fighters in the squad-he sees a lot of them! We are looking at options in January but things are complicated.
This man is an absolute liar and he's not even convincing any more. Redknapp has called him out for insulting the fans intelligence previously. He says we have a team full of kidders but the manager is one too.
He trying to be positive again and not noticing the clear issues

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You're being sarcastic arent you?

You think it was a good choice putting Runnarson in against a "vastly financially superior team"?

You talk about all these cup wins? Why have they never translated into league wins?

Leno should have played, that's on Arteta...though I liked how he gave a young keeper a chance in a big game, shame he couldn't handle the pressure for Mikel.

Securing survival in the league is the main aim this year anyway and I back him to do that, especially since Arteta already won two trophies in his first year in management...what a man!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Some of the **** this guy comes out with in an interview....

He think's we're all ****ing braindead, this **** is a liar. Grade a liar, noticed how he's also backtracked on making plans for january window, blaming co-vid now lmao.

6 years time: Chapter in his book on how co-vid got him sacked.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
It's gonna be really difficult for us getting in the players we need during this pandemic. Alot of fans seem to forget the circumstances are not normal at the moment. Edu is really, really gonna have to pull rabbits out the hat this window. We must get rid of our dead wood AND see if we can get some quality in during BREXIT, AND during a PANDEMIC.

Legend14

Established Member
I see 11 Arsenal players week after week playing like a team with no structure, plan or willingness to win. Tell me 3 good reasons to keep Arteta. I’m waiting patiently.
1. The players are miserable so it makes it difficult to evaluate him.

2. Changing the manager could create more problems than we already have today, given the players are bad.

3. The owners trusts him, so he has a better chance of bringing in quality in the window.

4. He has shown he can win (FA cup run)

5. He has shown he can create a sound strategy (See ManU win)

6. He has high potential, differentiation and is not a retread manager.

7. Partey likes him

8. Owners will have to invest since its a challenge for them to simply throw Arteta under the bus given the Özil restrictions imposed.

Tons of reasons to move him out as well, but I am prioritizing new players. After we get 4-5 new players, I don’t care who manages.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The night and day difference in commitment, poise and touch between the experienced players and so called kids was mind boggling today.

Any news on Martinelli?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Leno should have played, that's on Arteta...though I liked how he gave a young keeper a chance in a big game, shame he couldn't handle the pressure for Mikel.

Securing survival in the league is the main aim this year anyway and I back him to do that, especially since Arteta already won two trophies in his first year in management...what a man!

Even you dont believe that.

Arteta has shown nothing in the league. Every single week we are racking up loss after loss after loss. I dont even remember what it feels like to win a half important match anymore.

Any fan that is accepting what they are seeing right now either has low expectations as an Arsenal fan or is too stubborn to admit defeat in this pursuit of Arteta turning it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom