• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The only negative thing you could say about today is "why not earlier" ?
Don't think we are necessarily to far off any of the sides at the top, neither Sp**s nor ManU, but we had a very weird breakdown where we should've switched things up earlier to try something new.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
only managed to catch the second half but my word we seem to have some talented youngsters coming through.

Why even bother with Willian, Özil etc. when you have better youth in their positions?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
What are you right about? Aren’t these players all crap?
About Arteta. And I never said they were all crap. I said as a squad they are. We have a bad mix of players and hindered by finances to make massive changes. Still hoping we do something in January but our financial situation is worst than I thought. I expect an Isco-esque loan at best unfortunately. The summer will be more interesting with all the wages we’ll drop.

Calm yourself, child.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Very good result and very good performance, I won't sniff at it because these lot held Liverpool and $hitty, can't complain and I hope we keep this up.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
ESR is a different case. I could tell in this first 5 mins of watching him that he wouldn’t look out of place in a PL side. The only question with him will be around end product.

Willock seems to have done well in the EL primarily because the opposition was poor. Literally every single time he plays in a PL game he’s disappointing.

Nelson was the same, his league performances weren’t good. Just because Saka and ESR have been/will be brilliant doesn’t mean all the hale end boys are at that level.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
but Arteta lovers told me, the senior players are playing against him and he needs to clear out the full squad first.

we will see how he manage the team in the next weeks and players, if they aren't performing.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Partey back for the next game, no injuries during the winter period, players back, things looking more and more up.

Only negative is Auba, terrible body language.

He just really wanted a goal after we were 4-0 up. Completely understand that, a scuffed shot that goes in can be all the difference in kick starting his form.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Willian still being
Well I guess imo he needs the minutes and he needs to learn to play against that kind of opposition as well. Willian and Willock getting the nod over him is nothing short of a disgrace after Arteta’s words about Gabi’s energy and spark as well as the last two games
And if he had played him and he got injured because of how high his intensity is, there would have been complaints about how he's just coming back from injury. I have no problem with him being rested for this game. I will agree that Willian shouldn't have been brought on though. It should have been Pepe.

baccy_man

Established Member
That was a good game the second half was not quite as good as the first half we seemed to lose our way a bit when the subs were made,
we need more games to be played in that style we moved the ball about quicker than we have for ages and it got results,
I hated seeing the slow playing out from the back game that we played before we are a much better team when we are playing at pace,
Smith Rowe, Saka, and Tierney, all had good games and it would be hard to pick a man of the match out of those three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom