• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

004e7261e7b3c2439c31f9b17d86589c.gif
49mbdy.png

FinnGooner

Established Member
Well, that was by far the best performance under Arteta. Even Willian was decent after coming on. Saka and ESR were superb but Tierney MotM for me. Absolutely amazing for the entire 90 minutes. Laca nailing himself as the no. 9. Basically we have no other options. If he continues like this, we might get a decent fee for him in the summer.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Mari - three games, three wins.

Is he our lucky charm?

AMers feeling ridiculously insecure because of his incredibly good looks will tell you otherwise, tho.
Have a theory that AMers prefer them ugly, studies will be conducted. Clyve.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Before I jump on the Arteta in Bandwagon, I need to see what he does in the window, if he brings in complete bollocks like Isco or Willian 2.0, it's a no from me Geoff.

Now if he brings in Buendia / and or Brandt, Maybe i'll start wearing boxers.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Auba has gotten so lazy.
Partey back for the next game, no injuries during the winter period, players back, things looking more and more up.

Only negative is Auba, terrible body language.
I disagree honestly. You could see the frustration and his eagerness to get on the score sheet today. Just didn't come off, wasn't firing like he can and he was unlucky to get a few poor passes (normally Laca should've been able to lay that off to Auba in the six yard box but it was too sharp).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best part about this (well maybe joint best with tearing a Big Sam lead team a new one!) is my boy @GDeep™ prepping to get stuck into Arteta with all the "Should smash these lot, no excuses, durrr!" only for us to actually smash them...not today G, not today...still love you though.

Legend14

Established Member
Well I guess imo he needs the minutes and he needs to learn to play against that kind of opposition as well. Willian and Willock getting the nod over him is nothing short of a disgrace after Arteta’s words about Gabi’s energy and spark as well as the last two games
Not sure what is being said here. Martinelli rested makes perfect sense.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Before I jump on the Arteta in Bandwagon, I need to see what he does in the window, if he brings in complete bollocks like Isco or Willian 2.0, it's a no from me Geoff.

It’s not up to him it’s up to the board and Edu. Buendia costs money. Isco is free.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Arteta is not ultimately responsible for our transfer dealings, right? We have a technical team for that now.

Impact

Established Member
4 goals, clean sheet, a good team performance and an away win. Very happy. A few standout performances from Saka, Smith Rowe, Tierney and Lacazette.

Hopefully Bellerín was taken off as a precaution.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Good result and good game. Saka, ESR, Tierney and Laca stood out.

Tne next two league home games are eminently winnable - Palace and Newcastle. If we win those I'll start thinking we've turned a corner.

Blaziken

He will sign bums like Jorginho,azpi and isco. Arteta in the marked is what I fear more than his tactics.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Willian still being

And if he had played him and he got injured because of how high his intensity is, there would have been complaints about how he's just coming back from injury. I have no problem with him being rested for this game. I will agree that Willian shouldn't have been brought on though. It should have been Pepe.
I get your point but don’t entirely agree. I guess I’m just disappointed about Willian getting more minutes when he’s been as **** as he has this year. Willock I understand although he’s so far off being a CAM. I guess I was disappointed with his performance more than anything

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal palace Newcastle next in league to finish the 1st half need tow wins to get to 29 points would be decent return after our horrible winless run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom