• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im a bit confused. Will we get a transfer fee or will we break the contract? Its difficult to follow this story.
i think Mutual agreement to cancel his contract their president say there still few issues between Özil and Arsenal need to be done before they can complete the deal.

Why

Always Me ?
Can someone go on his Twitter Q&A later and ask him? Might sound better if one of the Mods or Trusted asks, add some legitmacy:

"Hi Özil, this is Yousif, Moderator at Arsenal Mania. I have a question from the forum... Can you tell us when you are leaving please and what the hold up is? We have a 133 page post on you leaving and its becoming tedious."

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can someone go on his Twitter Q&A later and ask him? Might sound better if one of the Mods or Trusted asks, add some legitmacy:

"Hi Özil, this is Yousif, Moderator at Arsenal Mania. I have a question from the forum... Can you tell us when you are leaving please and what the hold up is? We have a 133 page post on you leaving and its becoming tedious."

:lol::lol::lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Hope he chooses some different questions to answer...not just "Who's the best player you played with?", or "how much did it mean to win the World Cup?"

Imagine saying a few years ago, that Mes would have more Q&As on twitter, than appearances for a football team in the 2020/2021 season :lol:
Tbh I was pretty sure nearly two years before he signed the contract he was done at the highest level. If it weren't for the ludicrous deal he'd be languishing in Turkey a season or two before now imo and currently be doing this anyway while flirting with retirement.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbh I was pretty sure nearly two years before he signed the contract he was done at the highest level. If it weren't for the ludicrous deal he'd be languishing in Turkey a season or two before now imo and currently be doing this anyway while flirting with retirement.
You already knew when he was playing super well? That’s called agenda I think. :bye:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
You already knew when he was playing super well? That’s called agenda I think. :bye:
Not really. He peaked that season and that was it. That's practically how things transpired for the most part till we decided to give him a ridiculous contract in panic mode.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Looks like @GDeep™ beat you to it.:lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I loved Mesut the player and what he meant for the club when he first arrived, but putting Kola as your LB because he's your mate and not Nacho is the last straw.

He should be sacked for that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom