• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Lol, you guys still complain about him even when he doesn't play. The whole team did nothing today, but it's gonna be Pepe's fault again who played like 20 minutes :lol:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

For those of you that want to pretend to have hope for the guy, you don’t have to - he’s a destroyed player, even I don’t anymore.

Watching him take the blame for 20 mins you just have to laugh.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So did Saka. Bellerin killed that right side by not overlapping.
Our right side is such a myth. People will learn now that Saka is a starter there.

Bellerin is tough to play with and all our best ball progressors play on the left. Leave Pepe on the bench, he’s not going to do anything.

I know you’re bantering but it was hilarious watching him slowly take the brunt for our entire performance. This place man. :lol:

Just look at Hydro. I blamed Auba, Xhaka and Luiz. Even worried about Arteta tactics.

Pepe came on and did nothing. 72 M on the field and zero influence on our attack. We must be able to admit that he did not good tonight?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Subs are meant to come on & try change a game. He changed nothing as we were crap with & without him.

72 million for no impact whatsoever but he has no fault at all, just criticise everyone else & absolve him of all blame

The other offensive players are Academy kids & players past their best but yeah let's just put all the blame on them

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Just look at Hydro. I blamed Auba, Xhaka and Luiz. Even worried about Arteta tactics.

Pepe came on and did nothing. 72 M on the field and zero influence on our attack. We must be able to admit that he did not good tonight?
Ofc he didn’t do good, I’m not sure why people are expecting me to defend him. The bar for him now is to come on and single handedly lift a broken team.

All your favourite players started that game and did nothing so did you really expect anything from Pepe who you don’t rate? I don’t get why this thread is the hottest on the forum right now. :lol:

Reactions: Jae

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Only in the Pepe thread can a clip of him scoring in training lead to a page of criticism. Özil already has his replacement.

Arsenal FC wished Özil happy birthday on Twitter and an Armenian posted a picture of a dead child in reply.

I just can’t see how any player can ever come remotely close to even touching the perpetual madness that has surrounded Ozils time at this club.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Arsenal FC wished Özil happy birthday on Twitter and an Armenian posted a picture of a dead child in reply.

I just can’t see how any player can ever come remotely close to even touching the perpetual madness that has surrounded Ozils time at this club.
I’ll miss him. :lol:

DasBootist

For those of you that want to pretend to have hope for the guy, you don’t have to - he’s a destroyed player, even I don’t anymore.

Watching him take the blame for 20 mins you just have to laugh.
His flair has been coached out of him and he looks half the player he was

Ofc he didn’t do good, I’m not sure why people are expecting me to defend him. The bar for him now is to come on and single handedly lift a broken team.

All your favourite players started that game and did nothing so did you really expect anything from Pepe who you don’t rate? I don’t get why this thread is the hottest on the forum right now. :lol:

I expect the most from Pepe. He is my guy. My favorite. We paid 72 M for him. Every time he steps on the pitch I'm waiting to see why.

Don't misunderstand me. Like I said, I put blame on many, we played badly tonight. But Pepe is bought to be the leader, a game-changer. If he can't do that on a constant basis it's time to cut our losses I think.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't blame him for tonight.

Wasn't good in his cameo but no worse than most who played the full 90 minutes.

Reactions: Jae

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really not great again you watch player like Zaha eze today who can create problems everytime they have ball with Pepe he seem limited and predictable and there little improvement

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really not great again you watch player like Zaha eze today who can create problems everytime they have ball with Pepe he seem limited and predictable and there little improvement

That's the real issue. I thought he'd settle the build on all the good things he's got. Really all he can do is cut in on left and finish well. Pretty easy to crowd out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's the real issue. I thought he'd settle the build on all the good things he's got. Really all he can do is cut in on left and finish well. Pretty easy to crowd out.
Yes he easy to defend because he one footed he can still comes good but his time here running out

Can't blame him for tonight. Wasn't good in his cameo but no worse than most who played the full 90 minutes.

We have to be able to blame him. We are told constantly on this forum that he is world-class under the right manager, in the right setup with the correct players around him.

If that is true, even with the wrong manager, tactics, and players he should be at least be able to show something. Just anything. At least give you small hope.

I hate all our players tonight, but tonight the player who I'm told is to be our savior let me the most down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom