• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

What @say yes was alluding to. That's why I'm not critical of Arteta for sending him away, he has attitude issues that need to be addressed.
Loaning him was the best decision. For us and him. He would be even worse in the current environment of Arsenal. I just don't get why people can't understand that.
Sell him off then. Wouldn't be losing anything. I'd rather we pick up Martin De Roon on a free transfer to rotate with the Partey and invest on another young midfielder.

Reactions: A_G

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
His subtle digs at Arsenal on socials suggest he’s still not learned.

It’s a shame really because I see Arteta taking the tough sensei stance with Guendouzi. Arteta sent him away so that he would come back better behaved and would have a chance of getting back into the team. Signs suggest he’s still not learning.

Impact

Established Member
Guendouzi doesn't have anywhere near enough talent to justify his evident attitude issues. That's without considering that a deep-lying progressive passer is perhaps the most stocked position in elite football atm. Won't be hard to replace at all - some of you make it seem like we are losing an elite talent. Azeez in season or two probably makes us all forget about Matteo.

I like him but I'm not losing any sleep about a permanent sale should it transpire.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I said this guy was trouble and arteta was justified for not wanting him, even during our bad period this season when people were spunking their dirty under crackers for his return. I would not mind if he was some Anelka type talent but he has nowhere enough quality to warrant it. He has potential that's it.

OSBK

Established Member
Peeps wanting to sell doozi because he argues :lol:

Next thing pool fans will want klopp sacked for doing it in the tunnel

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sad to see things aren't going too well over in Berlin, looks like they're gonna change manager too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom