• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

so2w051e-face-mask-facemask.jpg

41HuCbqXiCL.jpg

afec9b724a6ed47bb41391ab28fba5a3.png

Well, bullied out the FA Cup today was quite frankly another embarrassing result but once we got guys like Partey and Saka on we looked much better but it was probably too little to late. Also if we're being real, the league and Europa are much more important than a cup we've won 14 times so at least we know we can concentrate on both now.

Think we'll win here, Southampton didn't look at good today and we kept them quiet after they scored the opener so hopefully by adding better players to the team we'll improve.

Leno, Cedric, Holding, Luiz, Tierney, Xhaka, Partey, ESR, Auba, Laca, Saka is what I'd go for and what I think we'll see.

Seems like Auba won't be available so I'd go Pepe Laca Saka as the front 3.

Can see a big win here. Up the Gooners.

Southampton 0 - 3 Arsenal.

P.S Remember to wear face masks when you can guys. Thanks.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Leno, Cedric, Holding, Luiz, Tierney, Xhaka, Partey, ESR, Auba, Laca, Saka is what I'd go for and what I think we'll see.
Would go for that line up as well if Auba available. Another must win game, basically can't afford anymore league defeats.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Expecting much better display here with ESR Partey Saka laca all back starting don't know who will replace auba if he missed the game maybe Martinelli.

Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Martinelli
Laca

Breezy

Leno
Cedric. Holding. Luiz. Tierney
Partey. — Ceballos
Saka — ESR — Aubameyang
Lacazette

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
so2w051e-face-mask-facemask.jpg

41HuCbqXiCL.jpg

afec9b724a6ed47bb41391ab28fba5a3.png

Well, bullied out the FA Cup today was quite frankly another embarrassing result but once we got guys like Partey and Saka on we looked much better but it was probably too little to late. Also if we're being real, the league and Europa are much more important than a cup we've won 14 times so at least we know we can concentrate on both now.

Think we'll win here, Southampton didn't look at good today and we kept them quiet after they scored the opener so hopefully by adding better players to the team we'll improve.

Seems like Auba won't be available so I'd go Pepe Laca Saka as the front 3.

Can see a big win here. Up the Gooners.

Southampton 0 - 3 Arsenal.

P.S Remember to wear face masks when you can guys. Thanks.

Why wouldn't you go Saka Laca Martinelli?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli has more promise in my eyes, but I can agree with your logic.

Yeah he does, can't argue with that. But again I'd just like to see us give Pepe consistent games when we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom