• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Modern strikers in football is all about link up and holding up the ball against defenders with strength, as well as turning ability. Speed merchants in the middle are a thing of the past.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think you and I were the only two to see it.
Nope.

Good player, zero flair. People like that though.

I’d back him over most on a clear 1 on 1 to push solo in a counter attack though. Majority of the team would slow down and wait for a pass or trip over.

Snacking on Atlantic dulse now. Its very good to cleanse heavy metals like mercury out of your system. It can cross brain-blood barrier and remove toxins from your brain!

Reactions: A_G

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Bargain basement John Terry.

John Terry was overated, played in a very defensive counter attacking team alongside some amazing centrebacks like Carvalho. Showed he couldn't play in a high line when AVB took charge. Holding has to play in a high line without a lot of pace and has played with some numpties.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
When was the last time Saka started at LW? Feels like a while, excited to see him there. And it's interesting that Pepe starts ahead of Willian. Arteta doesn't rate Pepe at all, so that tells you how bad Willian's form is.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Apologize to everyone for my ***** joke, it will be my last...I listen to the people if nothing else!

@GDeep™ is a lot of things, but not one of those.

Much love,
Riou...xoxo

Bloodbather

Established Member

Also with Martinelli, we should develop him at CF. Got the physique for it, his strength is getting into goal scoring positions and slotting them away.

Hope Arteta doesn’t turn him into a defensive winger.

Agreed. His work rate would make him a fine pressing forward, also.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
When was the last time Saka started at LW? Feels like a while, excited to see him there. And it's interesting that Pepe starts ahead of Willian. Arteta doesn't rate Pepe at all, so that tells you how bad Willian's form is.

Debatable and open to interpretation. He rates Saka and Auba over Pepe, that much we can be certain of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom