• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
When was the last time Saka started at LW? Feels like a while, excited to see him there. And it's interesting that Pepe starts ahead of Willian. Arteta doesn't rate Pepe at all, so that tells you how bad Willian's form is.

Think it’s clear he knows he ****ed up signing him. Not a hill worth dying on.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Surely everyone liked wrestling back in the day? I still watch it if I catch it on. Its **** compared to what it was but still good to watch.
When I was about 13 (no dig at the adults who still do) I loved it. Believe they televised it late Friday nights where I'm from. Played the **** out the WWF games on my N64 with my mates.

Lost interest when I got older.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

@Macho you already know how it is, Nico Scapegoat under the microscope today.
Lol Pepe criticism has even ruined Zaha for me now. I never noticed how many times he dribbled into people and lost the ball until now.

Meh well.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
The narrative here on AM used to be that Willian was only out of the team due to the Covid links, and when he was fit again Smith Rowe walks out and Willian walks in.
Like most narratives, they get it wrong and won’t admit it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The narrative here on AM used to be that Willian was only out of the team due to the Covid links, and when he was fit again Smith Rowe walks out and Willian walks in.
:trophy:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Who actually said that? Willian is one of the only things that unites this forum together.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
When I was about 13 (no dig at the adults who still do) I loved it. Believe they televised it late Friday nights where I'm from. Played the **** out the WWF games on my N64 with my mates.

Lost interest when I got older.

Ah those were the days. even if you didnt like wrestling everyone loved the games

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Smith Rowe is undroppable now.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With cedric at LB we're basically fighting with one hand tied.

Our attack down the left is going to die before it even starts

Bloodbather

Established Member

Surely everyone liked wrestling back in the day? I still watch it if I catch it on. Its **** compared to what it was but still good to watch.

I used to watch it a little when I was younger. Commentators' banter and the comedic stuff were the things that drew me in though, rather than the wrestling itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom