• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
England are staring to produce some serious players tbf. Foden, Sancho, Saka and Greenwood is an unreal set of U21 players.

Yeah but I Portugal and France been doing it for a while, I can see why they were finalists in last Euros still got more coming through. Feel like Spain, Germany and Italy fell off though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca rebounded from that horrible miss brilliantly, tbf.

Worked the defenders nonstop, in the rain which makes a difference (per my boy Ty) and capped the half with a lovely assist.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Dennis wasn't fast but what he lacked in speed, he made up for with raw strength & a combative style of play.

I loved the fact that, most of the time, opposition defenders would come off second best in their battles with him on the ball.
He looked so fragile too especially with those baggy bottom shorts :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Saka he look so dangerous everytime he has the ball knows how to score goals the boy is entering elite level

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah but I Portugal and France been doing it for a while, I can see why they were finalists in last Euros still got more coming through. Feel like Spain, Germany and Italy fell off though.

Definitely. They also seem to produce top draw CBs as well which is something England haven't done in a while. That being said though England's forward options are insane. I think those 3 teams will be the ones to beat in the next few international tournaments.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yh I did a university dissertation on this and that's exactly what happens at most of these English academies.

When I look at those little Spainish players that dominated international football from 2008-2012 I wondered how many of them would have made it in English academies. Xavi would never got the chance.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Dennis wasn't fast but what he lacked in speed, he made up for with raw strength & a combative style of play.

I loved the fact that, most of the time, opposition defenders would come off second best in their battles with him on the ball.
Dennis could turn on the pace if he needed it. Remember the goal away at Birmingham? Henry put him through and he outran the covering defenders and chipped the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom