• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 20 (Jan 26-28)

Jovi

Does this mean vs the first 23 games for other club, or is it all time? He can't have had that few home defeats over his entire two spells with Chelsea, could he?

Most likely all time, because Mourinho never lost at home in the league during his first tenure at Chelsea. Chris, the man didn't lose at home in the league for a consecutive 151 games between 2002 and 2011.
I'm happy to see him losing now.

Iceman10

Established Member

Does this mean vs the first 23 games for other club, or is it all time? He can't have had that few home defeats over his entire two spells with Chelsea, could he?

He doesn’t have the money to fix Aurier and the rest of the backline this summer. Might be fired by around November of next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Sp**s don't get Champions League next season, I think they could be in real trouble.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well they deserve that, they were playing at home against a team who were one place above them in the table and they were totally defensive just hoping Kane and Son would pull something out of the hat.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Like they do have technical players, technical midfielders they could use to play football with, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli etc. It's not like they're Burnley who are forced to play that way cos they don't have the players to play. It's a conscious choice to not play football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Like they do have technical players, technical midfielders they could use to play football with, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli etc. It's not like they're Burnley who are forced to play that way cos they don't have the players to play. It's a conscious choice to not play football.

This is the worst he has even been with how defensive he is playing, it's crazy.

Think he really doesn't trust his defence, the Sp**s backline is such a drop off from Terry-Carvalho and Lucio-Samuel...such a weird appointment, not a Mourinho squad at all.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jose said that Kane is injured in both ankles. Very painful, very sore. Both ankles and feet are swelling. Will those magic pills work over 48 hours?
I was looking at Bale. My goodness, he makes Willian look like a proper player. He really seems to have checked out.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
This is the worst he has even been with how defensive he is playing, it's crazy.

Think he really doesn't trust his defence, the Sp**s backline is such a drop off from Terry-Carvalho and Lucio-Samuel...such a weird appointment, not a Mourinho squad at all.
Very true. I dont know what their injury situation is but why not play Toby and Sanchez at CB. Ben Davies at RB is passable. That's a decent starting point.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Bantering aside this game highlighted again why I fear our game against Sp**s. If their first goal wasn't disallowed this would have been a very different game. With Kane and Son playing together they can murder you on the counter.

Jack badmon

I was looking at Bale. My goodness, he makes Willian look like a proper player. He really seems to have checked out.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2345097-gareth-bale-reveals-he-was-an-arsenal-fan-as-a-boy

11299022-6836897-image-a-32_1553209309398.jpg

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Jose said that Kane is injured in both ankles. Very painful, very sore. Both ankles and feet are swelling. Will those magic pills work over 48 hours?
I know hindsight is always 20/20, but surely it came up in management’s discussions that “hey maybe a guy who was totally checked out at Madrid might not give it his all at ****ing Sp**s?”

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom