• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 20 (Jan 26-28)

roz

Fake News Merchant
Time to go big on the midfield I think. If Kane is out I’m going cheap strikers until Vardy is back.
Wait, you mean you haven’t gone big on the midfield since GW4?! o_O

Striker is a dead position this season. Defence overall isn’t as strong as last year. It was always about the midfield this year, especially with all these positional changes to forwards.

seriously thinking of bringing in Fernandes this week..... does that make me dirty?

just know utd are getting a result against us with some dodgy pen. Seen that film before.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know hindsight is always 20/20, but surely it came up in management’s discussions that “hey maybe a guy who was totally checked out at Madrid might not give it his all at ****ing Sp**s?”
:lol: this just made me laugh out loud. It's so true. I think there's more nostalgia in football than we realise. I'm sure Sp**s thought it was a return to the club of Bale's heart and everything would click.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wait, you mean you haven’t gone big on the midfield since GW4?! o_O

Striker is a dead position this season. Defence overall isn’t as strong as last year. It was always about the midfield this year, especially with all these positional changes to forwards.

seriously thinking of bringing in Fernandes this week..... does that make me dirty?

just know utd are getting a result against us with some dodgy pen. Seen that film before.
Surprised you’ve gone without Bruno for this long. He’s in poor form but he’s inevitable. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Karma is a *****. It's not totally evident he tried it there, but it looks like he hit Henderson's leg when backing in, so it didn't go that far here. And he got hurt himself. Hope he learns from this.

"Sp**s and England striker Kane has come under scrutiny this season for his apparent technique of waiting for a rival player to jump, then backing into them while they're airborne, making a nasty fall inevitable.

Football fans on social media have been quick to criticise and now Jamie O'Hara, the Billericay Town player-manager who played 56 games for Tottenham, has said the tactic should result in an automatic booking or even a red card.

"If he did that to me, I would be absolutely raging, I'd want to fight him," said O'Hara on talkSPORT. "Because, for me, he should be either getting booked or sent off.

"I love Harry Kane, I'm a Sp**s fan. But the way he looks at people... and then as they jump, he backs in, wins a foul, goes down. He can seriously injure someone.

"He could break someone's neck or break someone's arm and put them out. He needs to eradicate that from his game.""

https://www.sportbible.com/football...king-in-he-could-break-someones-neck-20201218

roz

Fake News Merchant
Surprised you’ve gone without Bruno for this long. He’s in poor form but he’s inevitable. :lol:
I know, I’ve been preaching to anyone that will listen about how United get favourable treatment with pens for years. Just couldn’t bring myself to do it though. Especially as everyone else has him and theres such a wealth of options in midfield.

Just feel if I do it now and he bangs a pen then it will at the very least soften the blow somewhat. So many guys I want to bring in in midfield, just cant squeeze em’ all in.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom