• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 20 (Jan 26-28)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What do you think about Leeds? Did you ever consider them your 2nd team by any chance?

th

roz

Fake News Merchant
Bmt you’re starting to get me mad. :lol:

Two guys in my mini league have Stones and Cancelo while I’ve just had Dias. They’ve gained like 50 points on me in two weeks. Fuming.

Also got Souceck first on bench because when it rains it pours.
I hate Souceck solely because of FPL. The new Fellani (when he was at Everton). Stones was proper jammy that dgw, he won’t last.

Will be interesting if Kane’s out for a while. Pretty much the only striker guaranteed to be worth having

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hate Souceck solely because of FPL. The new Fellani (when he was at Everton). Stones was proper jammy that dgw, he won’t last.

Will be interesting if Kane’s out for a while. Pretty much the only striker guaranteed to be worth having
Time to go big on the midfield I think. If Kane is out I’m going cheap strikers until Vardy is back.

blaze_of_glory

Does this mean vs the first 23 games for other club, or is it all time? He can't have had that few home defeats over his entire two spells with Chelsea, could he?

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Title contenders Tottenham just three points ahead of relegation threatened Arsenal. :lol:
I don't know how those of you Londoners do it. Living and breathing next to Sp**s fans and having to come face to face with them.

Glad I'm in Canada where it's all about Hockey and I'm one of the only few gooners and PL fans. Otherwise it would be a bloodbath

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I don't know how those of you Londoners do it. Living and breathing next to Sp**s fans and having to come face to face with them.

Glad I'm in Canada where it's all about Hockey and I'm one of the only few gooners and PL fans. Otherwise it would be a bloodbath

Sp**s fans I come across are usually a good laugh. Like all fan bases they aren't all bad.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Sp**s look utter gash without Kane.

Surely he needs to move away and win trophies, rather than wasting his career with these sorry ****ers

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Does this mean vs the first 23 games for other club, or is it all time? He can't have had that few home defeats over his entire two spells with Chelsea, could he?

No, I think its all time. He's really good at home. Had a 150 game unbeaten streak, which is absolutely insane. Didn't lose once at home in his first spell at Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is last season of Kane and son at Sp**s they are unbelievably losers if they stay there players like thier quality do deserve play for teams that compete

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was just checking James Milner’s experience and teams he has played for since 2002. What a professional. 5 different teams and now starting for Liverpool in 2020. That is a proper playing career.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom