• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Still something niggling in the back of my mind, I still don't trust Edu and Arteta with big money to rebuild....i keep being brough back to the willian bullshit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You’d have to think it’s a bit dumb by the club to want a huge loan fee and wages.

Six months of no football could cost you millions in a potential sale in the summer which a loan fee is hardly likely to recoup.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
You’d have to think it’s a bit dumb by the club to want a huge loan fee and wages.

Six months of no football could cost you millions in a potential sale in the summer which a loan fee is hardly likely to recoup.

Club messed up with Mustafi and co, so deciding to try and squeeze cash out of anything that breathes at the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He not good for top levels clubs in Germany or Italy or Spain he not been playing for 1 year and half.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I hate Co-vid, I miss the days of dark blue dildo's being slapped into a reporters face down in merseyside.

Them bloody bin dippers.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He not good for top levels clubs in Germany or Italy or Spain he not been playing for 1 year and half.

Just scrap the fee and send him to one of Norwich, Brentford or Swansea.

Playing attacking football for three talented managers for teams likely to be in the PL next season is literally all you can ask for.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

It's actually almost tragic, means he's probably finished here for good.
On top of that, the 20-25m you'd have gotten for him once are back down to 5-10 in the sumner.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The fact that Wenger gave up on him after a season really says it all. We tried offloading him to Inter a couple of times soon after.

That's 32m + wages + whatever it is his contract payoff was. Probably one of our worst ever transfers.

Club should've done more to get a fee for him before the situation got to this point.

We are the masters of our own demise when it comes to that, we should really find a way to get these players to sign on better incentivised contracts so we're not stuck with them if they flop.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

AMN
Nelson
Willock
Nketiah
Chambers

All 5 of those should have been loaned out with a view to selling them in the summer window to add to the Jack Grealish fund.

I’d be content with just one massive signing this summer and trimming down the squad.

LG10

We better not be giving up on Willock, when finds his feet in the league he'll be regarded as one of the most complete midfielders in the world.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

AMN
Nelson
Willock
Nketiah
Chambers

All 5 of those should have been loaned out with a view to selling them in the summer window to add to the Jack Grealish fund.

I’d be content with just one massive signing this summer and trimming down the squad.

Yeah Willock and AMN may still have a future here but the other three needed a loan badly.

I think Chambers and Nketiah are 20M players but you’re not getting anywhere near that now if they don’t play at all.

Kysus

Meh Nelson really really needed that loan
as there is still massive potential(even more than gnabry)

ESR loan really showed how much of a difference it makes to play week in week out at that age

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

IMG_3483.gif

IMG_3488.gif

sanchez3.gif

:bye::bye::bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom