• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

You are talking about a club that paid £72 million for pepe and offered £90 million for Thomas Lemar. Handed out a 4 year deal to Cedric and somehow made David Luiz cost over £20 million.

The regime that offered 90 million for Lemar has long gone. The guy who offered 72 million for Pepe was sacked, after a new board member who's basically a corporate lawyer joined. Paying that clique would have involved coming to a compromise for both the club and the player.

Nothing blatantly stupid since then in terms of acquisitions and that's 2 windows now.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why would there be evidenced of they are hushed?

Sokratis, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Özil. That is a clique. They are a group of friends who are milking the club for what they can.

They have all been consistent in saying they are seeing out their contract. What changed? We obviously paid them off. We didn't sack them. The contracts were terminated mutually. Mutually, they came to an agreement. A settlement. And when you look at Ozils agent, there is absolutely no way that we didn't pay them off.

But I don't understand what your criticism of the club is? Everyone knows they were bad contracts, the club knew it, and they dealt with it. If you're criticising the people who gave them those contracts then fair enough, but I don't know what Edu and Arteta are to blame for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom