• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 1st Leg: Benfica vs Arsenal | Thursday 18th February |20:00 | BT Sport

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Gorgeous United counter attack, wonder what that feels like.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm in one of them moods again so I'd advise to stick me on ignore till after the game if you're going to cry about it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Once I got close to a stray cat, I would feed her, ask my family about her when I came from work, and one day I heard foxes kill and take her kittens. Next day she was asking me to look for them.

Took me ages to get over that.

I found her an owner, but before she went she had more kittens and all 3 of them around my house.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Irresponsible line up. We have City on Sunday. Saka is due a break. ESR as well. Arteta needs to rotate better than this.

This is far more important than City on Sun! We have to play our best 11 available and this is what Arteta has done. Maybe Holding for Luiz but the rest is as expected.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's one of those 'shocked but not surprised' moments. Pepe will have to get a goal a game to stay in the lineup.

The fact he brought Willian on when we were cruising against Leeds despite having no intentions of starting Pepe today is crazy. If I was Pepe I'd push for a move because what else can he do at this point?

You just know he's starting him against City as well, so that he can justify continuing to bench him.

The constant Willian subs are really annoying, though at least he is not starting all the time anymore.

Imagine bringing on Martinelli or Pepe v a Leeds team that were chasing a game 4-1 down, could have really added to the goal difference.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why you guys crying? This is our biggest game of the season? The league was over in January.

Lose here and the season is over in February.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ESR is running on empty now tho. Not sure what kinda impact he'll have. Do we really not trust Pepe or Gabby to come in an have an impact?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No, but I was massively into dog fights until very recently and saw some of the most brutal things ever.

You used to breed as well didn't you? Start the pups fighting early and then taking them to the Undeground Gypsy Dog Fights Association (UGDFA) when they're older and vicious enough.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That stay cat was called daisy btw. I had to get rid off her because she was getting old, how could I sleep at night there is a female old cat outside?

This things affect me badly.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Adel Taarabt “could” have reached Hazard levels and went to the very top imo. It’s such a shame he didn’t have the mentality for it.

We need more silky North African street ballers in football.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Adel Taarabt “could” have reached Hazard levels and went to the very top imo. It’s such a shame he didn’t have the mentality for it.

We need more silky North African street ballers in football.

He was unreal for a couple of seasons with QPR.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta knows this is make or break, playing our strongest available eleven again shows that he's pretty much dependent on this formula now.

He didn’t even know it’s his strongest eleven before the Leeds game though.

His inshallah tactics are working wonders for him lately. Although it will be a reality check on Sunday when he rolls out the red carpet for Pep and kisses his feet.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You know because this stuff is massive up north.

Once I had a puppy who fought with one eye, heroic. Had to put her down but it was like watching Julio Cesar Chavez.

That was the grey pitbull wasn't it? Such a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom