• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 1st Leg: Benfica vs Arsenal | Thursday 18th February |20:00 | BT Sport

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Also, we need to just get rid of VAR.

How the **** was that check 20 mins long for Saka's goal, ****ing yards onside :mad:
Think they were checking Aubameyang on the original deflection that allowed for the chance.

Iceman10

Established Member
Pepe needs rhythm. Arteta has managed to disrupt the rhythm of Pepe and Martinelli, while running Saka and ESR into the ground.

I felt sad seeing Martinelli look so rusty and with a bit of lack of confidence. Doubt we will see him on the weekend but he has to come on more after that, at least as a sub ahead of Willian.

mpower2540

Considering how bad they are, that was pretty rubbish. So much popping the ball around, turning away from opportunities to get it in behind them. Brought on two runners in Martinelli and Pepe yet spent most of the time playing the ball around in front of our own box........which was the only way they were going to score. Bizarre performance

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We were the much better team, played some really nice stuff and created plenty of chances but werent clinical enough with our finishing.

PEA missed 3 or 4 golden chances.

Some positive peformances:

Ceballos - MOTM I thought. Important block to stop a goal scoring chance. Made many tackles, worked hard, good link up play. Brilliant pass picked out to Bellerin to set up PEA for the sitter.

Ødegaard - Great off ball movement and made some Özil like passes tonight as the commentator said. The through ball for a chance for PEA round 65 minute mark . The ball to Cedric to set up Saka for the goal. Some .flashy black heel and intricate passes and flashy back heels in tight spacea.

Cedric - good attacking and defensively.

Saka - a threat as usual and got the goal.

Agreed, especially with Ceballos. I'm not a fan of his but he was very good today, played like he did back end of last season.

Jack badmon

So unfair that the potential advantage of 30 minutes extra time to score an away goal comes into play, especially playing in two neutral venues. Could really **** us over like it did last year.

REWB

I wouldnt play Xhaka in the home leg, I would play players with drive and energy. Elneny and cebellos midfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think they were checking Aubameyang on the original deflection that allowed for the chance.

Even then, that should have been quick since it clearly hit their defender.

Just had enough of it really...you can live with a ref making a mistake in the moment, but when they take that long and still barely make the right decision it too annoying!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tierney looks totally unfit and that shanked cross was unbelievable. Might as well treat City as a run out for the bench warmers and walking wounded. At least this will be over by this time next week. Every other British team scored four goals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom