• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bergholt

I’m starting to doubt there are many Arsenal fans on this forum. ****! The ****ing Fighting **** forum has more spine!!! :mad:

Yeah, it's important to get angry at things you can't change, like your football team having a relatively poor squad. That will make all the difference.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
With a bit of luck we'd have got a point here. No point in allowing Artetaphobia to cloud your judgement in my view.

Based on what? I'd say man City would feel very unlucky if we got near a point. Got to make chances to get anything from a game. We made so little, it feels more like "what gear will city choose to go to".

Being completely realistic, nobody expects us to beat City, but we were not good for a point today.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

That is just bullshit reasoning. That way there is no way we can lose against a good team without us being ****. We made City play poorly through our defending not from them not giving a ****.
I don’t think that’s what happened though. Our defending wasn’t some heroic stuff that kept them out by force. Pretty sure if we equalised they’d find another gear and get the goals
Anyway we only loss by one goal so yay.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Based on what? I'd say man City would feel very unlucky if we got near a point. Got to make chances to get anything from a game. We made so little, it feels more like "what gear will city choose to go to".

Being completely realistic, nobody expects us to beat City, but we were not good for a point today.
Based on we could have fluked a goal at any point and taken a point. They had few shots on target and this gear stuff is nonsense, made up to sacre opponents. They had one gear today and if one of our attacks had gone right they would have dropped points. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom