• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Credit where it's due. Another quality game. Raphinha got to change out of him.

So are we going to ignore the fact he basically gave a goal away because he fell asleep, which cancels out his goal. Then on top of that his final ball was terrible for basically the entire match.

We need an upgrade. He doesn't look like he has any agility in his body at all these days.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
So are we going to ignore the fact he basically gave a goal away because he fell asleep, which cancels out his goal. Then on top of that his final ball was terrible for basically the entire match.

We need an upgrade. He doesn't look like he has any agility in his body at all these days.

No. Definite mistake for the goal. Defensively he's been solid for most of the season. It's weird because Gabriel and definitely Holding make far more regular and costly errors, but everytime Bellerin makes a mistake it goes under the microscope.

Bellerin and Saka actually works as a partnership.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good goal well taken but then he one of those players when things are comfortable he fall asleep poor touches defensively sloppy he experienced and shouldn't really doing that still he looked better going forward then before so that encouraging.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fell asleep for their second goal but other than that he was okay. Nice finish for his goal too.

Honestly it's sad when you see him pick the ball up with a bit of space and he tries to accelerate and drive on, it's just not there physically.

He's still trying to take opponents on as if he still has that acceleration he once had. He's got to try to adapt his game as best he can but I'm not hopeful with his somewhat limited technique that he'll be able to overcome it.

His body position just looks wrong so often too.

I like Hector but I really think we've got to be looking to replace him in the summer if we don't see a fair bit more out of him the remainder of this season.

DubbedTheNewWenger

He's not good enough. Guy looks shot. Doesn't have the positioning or the intelligence to fall back on either. Massive massive step down from Sagna.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
It’s simple really, he’ll prove inadequate more often than not. The odd goal or good game doesn’t change anything. He has fundamental flaws as an attacker and as a defender and he’s another player we desperately need to upgrade on if we’re serious. Any good he does is welcome and I’m grateful.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should had an assist but again he frustrating to watch just very clueless with ball can't stop passing backwards if we wanna improve we have to upgrade

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Unlucky not to have an assist but again doesn't really offer us much. I don't see us signing a new RB anyway, Arteta clearly really rates him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Did well going forward but he switches off as if unsure what to do at the times and he'll never be able to get up and down the line again. If we upgrade, it has to be for a complete RB and not a stop gap.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He looked like a geriatric hipster trying to hang with the kids on the playground. Gave himself the wobbles just trying to turn on his feet.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
Another poor game from the eco-friendly fashionista

I would love to replace Bellerin with Norwich’s Max Aarons but he’s most likely too expensive and linked with Bayern.... we won’t get anywhere with Bellerin as our starting right back. Smh

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Another poor game from the eco-friendly fashionista

I would love to replace Bellerin with Norwich’s Max Aarons but he’s most likely too expensive and linked with Bayern.... we won’t get anywhere with Bellerin as our starting right back. Smh
I swear these German teams scout likely sounding German player names before they watch players...

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Can someone post the situation when he just put the ball out of play under no pressure at all in the first half? That was actually hilarious. I`ve pretty much stopped getting angry with him, it`s not that he doesn`t try, he`s just a poor full back these days, honestly believe he would only start at a handful of other PL teams these days.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Can someone post the situation when he just put the ball out of play under no pressure at all in the first half? That was actually hilarious. I`ve pretty much stopped getting angry with him, it`s not that he doesn`t try, he`s just a poor full back these days, honestly believe he would only start at a handful of other PL teams these days.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He is done, stick a fork in him.

Every now and then he would show brief glimpses of the player he was before his major injuries, which has for a long time tricked me to believe not all hope was lost. Today I finally gave up on him. Needs replacing asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom