• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 25 (Feb 19-23)

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That was an unfortunate pen for Willock to concede, think it was a bit of a dive personally.

I like Willock but he needs to smarten up. Has more potential than his detractors would give him credit but just needs to start playing in front of the game more, just plays in such a reactionary way and it affects him negatively IMO. Won't fulfill his potential until that happens.
he was scary good I thought until the first goal.

his tackling and pressing was spot-on.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
he was scary good I thought until the first goal.

his tackling and pressing was spot-on.
He was as good as he can be in a Newcastle midfield that isn't really structured to keep possession nor attack space very well. Questions are asked about AMN's midfield journey at West Brom, but as terrible as their attack is, Big Sam's got much more balance in that midfield with AMN, Gallagher and that new DM they've got who's been pretty good. Newcastle need to drop one of guys like Shelvey and (unfortunately) Hayden, in favor of one of them Longstaff brothers, they're tidy and smart.

I do think he was quite good in terms of defending on the front foot but he was often too late to duels. Same issue, seems behind the game rather than ahead. Arguably he'd be better as a #6 for Newcastle at this point precisely because of that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
BBC asking for other rivalries just based on hatred rather than location, like Brighton v Palace tonight...loved this...

"Arsenal v Stoke...It's Football v Rugby, Light v Darkness, Beauty v Ugliness, Civilisation v Decay"

...Yup!

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

BBC asking for other rivalries just based on hatred rather than location, like Brighton v Palace tonight...loved this...

"Arsenal v Stoke...It's Football v Rugby, Light v Darkness, Beauty v Ugliness, Civilisation v Decay"

...Yup!
Fairies against Orcs?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nice goal Veltman

what is that music playing after the goal :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is that Dan Burn guy playing as a attacking wingback?

Would have loved to have seen Big Per charging down the wing, Arsène missed a trick there :lol:

LG10

Very much arteta in still but if he’s sacked (he won’t be) then I’m only taking potter as a replacement. Unbelievable what he’s produced with this Brighton team, if Sp**s go for him the league is in trouble.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Is that Dan Burn guy playing as a attacking wingback?

Would have loved to have seen Big Per charging down the wing, Arsène missed a trick there :lol:
He's playing that same role Tierney started the season with, LCB. So, yeah kinda.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everytime Brighton play they have at least 20 shots but very few on target its one of reasons why they struggling winning games just no finishers

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom