• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
We have been really good tbf. Yet another example of how the performances have improved since Christmas.

Still can’t believe we’ll win this. Has 2-2 written all over it.. but surely results will come at some point?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

@Tir Na Nog your boy's giving us a masterclass

EvUGouxXcAAZKVE

I told you, we work in silence!

Joga Bonito baby!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
After their first goal I was worried this would be a bit one sided. Fair play to us, we've looked good since with Pepe and Willian looking good. Now I want to see us build on this and not try to hold onto a slim lead. Our best defence now is to attack!

We defo need two more goals to make this somewhat comfortable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last 5 goals Aston villa man city Benfica and Leicester all were gift our players need to show more focus specially early in game you playing against quality teams not kids stop the mistakes

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't wait to see the replay of the first penalty. Still convinced Pepes front foot is on the line when Ndidi clipped thr back foot. He then stumbled in Tielemens who fouls him inside.

If his foot is on the line, a toe even, its a penalty.

Hm I mean I don't think that particular decision is the one to get worked up about, stuff like that shouldn't be a penalty anyway. Why should a team get a free shot at goal for a tiny foul so far away from goal? The whole concept of penalties should be re-thought imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah thats fine if that’s the case but you don’t have to hate the club all season, look at AM most here loved Wenger and we don’t want us to fail.

oh.
Pundits have a hard job, you have a few minutes to get your point across and fans are overly critical. We’re midtable too.

Even Liverpool fans are hating Carragher and Murphy this season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Macho

Your boy Pepe killing this young Leicester fullback...reminds me of Carragher at RB v Thierry :lol:
Yeah. It's basically like pro footballeragainst a middle schooler. :lol:
One of the most mismatched contest I've ever seen. Up there with Montero and Chambers :lol:

SevenOfClubs

Playing well today! love to see players that have been struggling do well! Credit to Arteta and players today, hopefully we continue to play well in the second half.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom