• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
After their first goal I was worried this would be a bit one sided. Fair play to us, we've looked good since with Pepe and Willian looking good. Now I want to see us build on this and not try to hold onto a slim lead. Our best defence now is to attack!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Willian was important in our penalty look at his run and just like watching Willian of Chelsea would like to see more

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Willian and Pepe putting on a blassic. Saka your services are no longer required, maybe a championship side might come in for him?

jeremypkw

Lacazette, Pepe and Willian have been fantastic as a front 3 today. It's actually a really balanced attack.

Creativity, directness and hold up play.

Just need a little more out of our holding mids and we're looking good.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah this is usually the time they start to collapse. I hope we don’t just sit back on a one goal lead and make defensive subs.

I expect to see proper game management from here on out.

Just like how SAF would do to Arsène back in the day. Let them force the issue more, and we punish their mistakes. Keep Pepe on and force the red card with their left back.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Pepe playing well again but then when he’s dropped fans will say it’s deserved........ make it make sense

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait to see the replay of the first penalty. Still convinced Pepes front foot is on the line when Ndidi clipped thr back foot. He then stumbled in Tielemens who fouls him inside.

If his foot is on the line, a toe even, its a penalty.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
@Tir Na Nog your boy's giving us a masterclass

EvUGouxXcAAZKVE

roz

Fake News Merchant
I think some of our pundits just don’t like Arteta-ball. They all loved and backed Wenger.
Yeah thats fine if that’s the case but you don’t have to hate the club all season, look at AM most here loved Wenger and we don’t want us to fail.

oh.

rockofcashel

Arsenal are currently just 8 points off fourth, and a defeat here could start off Leicesters usual late season death spiral

No reason at all to give up on fourth yet, theres still 1/3 of a season left ffs

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Makes you think about certain players, particularly Ødegaard and Bellerin.

Are they really supposed to be in our best eleven?

Ødegaard too keen to listen to the boss, he's way too careful so far

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Pepe has been playing well for a few months now, why has Arteta ditched him for the last month?
F*ck knows. It's gutting cause I get my hopes up and think this is it, then he just gets iced.

This time however, he's managed to keep up his form despite being held back.

I still think long term he should look for a move away, he's good enough to be a starter for a midtable club atleast, not a rotation/second string for a midtable club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom