• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Ødegaard needs to get into the game more. Our deep-lying playmaker (Xhaka) MUST find him regularly. Need miore defensive work from Elneny in midfield. Our wingers are playing well. I wonder if some Leicester players are tired from getting slapped by Slavia Prague. Let's control this 2nd half.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
@Tir Na Nog your boy's giving us a masterclass

EvUGouxXcAAZKVE
He looks like he's naked underneath that...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Nah I read the time wrong missed the first half and we’re leading wtf..

quick summary?

Wengysaurus

Good move by Brendan, Pepe was destroying that young full back. Hopefully Pepe can keep up his first half performance, keep taking them on.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hm I mean I don't think that particular decision is the one to get worked up about, stuff like that shouldn't be a penalty anyway. Why should a team get a free shot at goal for a tiny foul so far away from goal? The whole concept of penalties should be re-thought imo.

Ever since the bullshit Luiz penalty, this is my response to this type of post.... Letter of the Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom