• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not very optimistic on this one. Jose knows his business, and we always seem to come a cropper when Kane plays...

That being said, I went for a draw...

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It is with great sadness that I predict a loss here. I no longer believe that they have a better first XI than we have, which might have been the case a couple of seasons back, but it is our ability to shoot ourselves in the foot recently - as evidenced last night - that is likely to do for us.

If our team is on song and we avoid gifting a goal I don't see why we wouldn't beat them. They've definitely dipped this season whereas we've shown flashes of improvement. But the team can't be trusted not to eff it up at the moment.

It's the Europa League now where we have to fry our fish. Should be in the QF, decent draw and into the semis. I don't see any team there we cannot beat on our day, athough 3 or 4 of them will beat us if we are not on the ball.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That or a Kane penalty is inevitable.

It's why I think we should play on the front foot.
Their whole game plan is to get the ball to Kane who drops deep and plays it into Son. I’d tell Partey to just man mark Kane, if we go all out we’ll play into their hands.

say yes

forum master baiter
Their whole game plan is to get the ball to Kane who drops deep and plays it into Son. I’d tell Partey to just man mark Kane, if we go all out we’ll play into their hands.
Yeah I wouldn't go all out, but want us to start strong and be positive. If they score first it'll be a nightmare. 9 men in the box thereafter.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I wouldn't go all out, but want us to start strong and be positive. If they score first it'll be a nightmare. 9 men in the box thereafter.
To be fair, if we do park the bus they’ve got two monsters in the air in Kane and Bale. :shivering:

The bastards.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This fixture is more important than the other 18 combined. I ****ing hate that vile **** with all my being. We have to win this, it's obligatory!

Lloris
Aurier - Sanchez - Toby - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bale - Lamela/Lucas - Son
Kane

**** these ****os.

We've come into form at the right time. Let's make Ødegaard realise he's made an Odecunt of a decision.

Send Emery from the Emirates.

Ooooh, I'm really looking forward to this one....the **** away is a game I always want us to win well!

I'm expecting them to up their game (as usual), but if we play to our potential we should beat them quite easily (I'm predicting 1-3). Kane, Son and Bale will terrorize their defence - and our midfield is better than theirs too!

Anyway, all I hope for on Sunday is the 3 points, the performance/style is secondary when it comes to the ****...so let's just beat them and move on...like they are nothing!

No excuse to not beat them. They're very average and there's nothing left in the league for them. It's Europa or bust for them.

They'll be going all out to pass the 40 point mark, make no mistake.

One thing almost preferable to a Kane hat trick is a Xhaka 97th minute own goal bicycle kick

Kane will add to his tally against his favourite whipping boys, Bale to unlock them and destroy their souls.

Serious 5-0 feelings about this one

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s haven't done the league double over us since 92/93...Arteta, no!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Maureenho could be managing Salford and we still wouldn’t win. The guy is wired to not lose to Arsenal. 1-2.

biggest downer is having to face these guys again in the EL

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
For me, Martinelli and Smith Rowe should both start this match.

--------------------------------Leno :(-------------------------
Chambers------Holding-------------Gabriel---------Tierney
----------El Nenny--------Ceballos---------------------------
-------------------Smith Rowe----------------------------
------Pepe -----------Lacazette--------------Martinelli-----

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sp**s fans have been in shambles for a couple of months now and with just a couple of good games lately they're back in good form? I don't think so. The average Sp**s fan knows their team is bang average just like ours.

There is no reason why we can't win this. Just have to hope the individual brain farts are kept to a minimum.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just win PLEASE! Honestly, don't care who starts as long as they put a shift in and realize that this game means so much to us fans! I want all our players to be up for this and be disciplined - DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT GIFT THEM A GOAL OUT OF NOTHING!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sp**s haven't done the league double over us since 92/93...Arteta, no!
And we’ve never gone more than 5 games without a win, ever. A loss on Sunday would give them big bragging rights about a power shift.

This is a must win for the lads. Hope they give everything.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And we’ve never gone more than 5 games without a win, ever. A loss on Sunday would give them big bragging rights about a power shift.

This is a must win for the lads. Hope they give everything.

They have been talking about a power shift since their League Cup win in 2008, tbf...I don't take them seriously in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom