• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

We're playing better than them at the moment. We won't give away another stupid goal, not in this game. We'll win this.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Can't be bothered for Kane and his stupid half hearted air punch celebration. Can't be bothered for Son smiling like a fat man at a buffet. Can't be bothered for Sissoko scoring his 1st goal since 2013 against us. Can't be bothered for Mourinho's smug boat after another 'masterlclass.'

Let's ****ing win this match please boys. It's well overdue.

Jack badmon

Great result on Thursday very unlike us to do it but this playing out the back **** is doing my nut in. I think that the players we have are too dense to carry out these directions and get found out regularly.

Leno, Xhaka, Luiz, Bellerin they got to go if we are serious. Or become squad options not start games. Even if they are in form (which Xhaka is) I can’t trust these man no more.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Leno
Cedric - Holding - Gabriel - Tierney
Elneny - Partey
Ødegaard - ESR - Pepe
Aubameyang​

I love Saka, but he looks jaded. Would also be happy if he's fit enough, but thought he looked tired against Olympiakos.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Would have to say if I could magically change my Received Pronounciation with a Scandi accent to some other English accent, Ray's English would be high on my list. It has real character. Then again I like the way Ian Holloway sounds too...

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Leno
Cedric - Holding - Gabriel - Tierney
Elneny - Partey
Ødegaard - ESR - Pepe
Aubameyang​

I love Saka, but he looks jaded. Would also be happy if he's fit enough, but thought he looked tired against Olympiakos.
Saka definitely needs a rest but Arteta is very stubborn. Xhaka, Willian and Bellerin will play. Arteta will do that rubbish tactic of having Xhaka at LB which will leave us with one midfielder in the middle and spuds might killb us there.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Good point Owen Hargreaves makes about the Burnley goal. Xhaka runs far too deep demanding the ball and Leno just gives it too him when he must know that it’s a really bad area with opposition players close buy. I think a more assertive keeper would have made a better decision, hoofed it long and told Xhaka to p!ss off . . .unless of course Arteta has told them to play that way?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is Arteta's record against this lot?

His debut as a player wasn't that great either, if I remember...we lost 2-1, and the press were all saying Parker > Arteta as signings at that point :lol:

Mikel was top quality in the first 5-2 win though, fingers crossed it happens again tomorrow!

Kav

Established Member
His debut as a player wasn't that great either, if I remember...we lost 2-1, and the press were all saying Parker > Arteta as signings at that point :lol:

Mikel was top quality in the first 5-2 win though, fingers crossed it happens again tomorrow!

To be fair Parker was a better player than Arteta in my opinion.

While i don't think Arteta's good enough to get us where we want to go, I do think he has the tools to eventually be a decent manager. If he can get it right on sunday that will give the team some confidence in the last 10 games. 👍

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
To be fair Parker was a better player than Arteta in my opinion.

While i don't think Arteta's good enough to get us where we want to go, I do think he has the tools to eventually be a decent manager. If he can get it right on sunday that will give the team some confidence in the last 10 games. 👍

But did Scott Parker ever pickup a latte for Pep?

Reactions: Kav
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom