• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Arteta as a player we signed a couple of years too late. I think he may well be the best player in recent decades to have not played international football.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember when everyone wanted England to call Arteta up?

Better yet...remember when Almunia was being talked about to play for England :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...need a midfield performance like this on Sunday!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Pepe starts & Willian is on the bench we can win this. Team selection & formation will be interesting, can Arteta play Ødegaard, ESR, Saka & Pepe? I dont want to leave any of them out.

MikeVinna

Established Member
If Pepe starts & Willian is on the bench we can win this. Team selection & formation will be interesting, can Arteta play Ødegaard, ESR, Saka & Pepe? I dont want to leave any of them out.
Tets doesnt give a damn about Pepe or Laca so it all depends on whether he wants to rotate or not.

I think it’s clear what we saw against Olympiakos was his preferred XI.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Leno
Cedric Holding Gabriel Tierney
Partey Xhaka
Pepe Smith Rowe Martinelli
Lacazette​

Play on the break, Saka needs a rest, Pepe and Martinelli with the energy and Lacazette doing his best to hold it up successfully.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Without fans I don't think they'll be the typical NLD intensity to be honest which is a bit of a shame.

Let's get ourselves 3-0 up and then have someone sent off for smashing Kane.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gone for an Arsenal win. Have serious doubts but just can‘t bring myself to click the loss button. Mourinho needs a win for top 4 so got a feeling they’ll go for it. No bus parking.

Think a draw is least likely.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Kind of game Arteta can start to repair a few burnt bridges. Any manager who can smash Jose or Sp**s will always get some praise in my book.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

If mourinho go all out for a win, we'll beat them.

Whisper it but I think we could beat them quite badly.

For the grievances I have with Arteta we've actually been looking better on the pitch and especially we're creating more chances more comfortably each match (as well as generally dominating possession).

If they try and come for us and we soak the pressure we'll slap them, they should sit back and hit us on the break with Son, Kane and Monkey face Bale (if he plays).

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Drop Willian. Can't drop Ødegaard after a goal like that, because what's the point otherwise.

Pepe on the right, cedric behind him because I don't want to watch bellerin getting ripped by son. Saka on the left. I'd start Auba or martinelli, as lacas falling over may not be effective against Sp**s.

Play matt Ryan, otherwise Leno is getting another assist. Give the ball to Tierney a lot, In the hope that all the ****s he gives rubs off.

Please don't ruin this arsenal. I'll be on the phone to dignitas by the end of the night.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

...need a midfield performance like this on Sunday!
Arteta was a better midfielder under Wenger than any of the pubbers we have at the club under Arteta. And Arteta was average, compared to the raw talent of Partey. Wenger was amazing. Can't believe you lot chased him off for being 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom