• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shhhh. Hearing the 'Will we get relegated?' thread is still going strong in the trusted forum.

@Trilly 's put together a spreadsheet comparing our remaining games with Fulham, Sheffield United and West Brom's. Just finished working out the ramifications of last weekend's results on his abacus so can expect an update to the spreadsheet shortly.

Second most active thread in there after the 'topless gifs of Mourinho' one apparently.
Trusted forum is popping off at the moment, we’re actually speaking to the owners to try and reduce how much we get paid per post. Don’t feel like it’s fair but the owners strongly insist on rewarding quality posting.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

By @Trilly logic Liverpool have a horrific squad and Bowen is the best winger in the league.

Certain high quality players were crap under a crap manager. Nobody can deny Havertz, Ziyech, Pulisic, Kovacic, Chilwell, Werner and co are talented. They've proven it elsewhere and with Pulisic and Kova they've proven it at Chelsea.
Difference is a lot of Chelsea’s marquee players are currently unproven in the PL. I’m not going to say they have a quality squad based off what Werner, Havertz and Ziyech did in a hugely inferior league.

Their only prem proven top quality player is Kante. Mount looks good, Reece James seems very promising but that’s about it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Trusted forum is popping off at the moment, we’re actually speaking to the owners to try and reduce how much we get paid per post. Don’t feel like it’s fair but the owners strongly insist on rewarding quality posting.

I'm really behind on my death threat quota, going to burn the midnight oil to make sure I get the Rolex they promised if I hit the milestone. They said they'll even frame a cute cat picture and send it my way!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

its the whining fans that have made us a laughing stock. They really destroyed Arsenal's image with their antics.
So they should just be quite while their club is falling further and further behind. It’s 4 years since we been in CL and it’s gonna be many years until we get there through league position. We are 9th and are told this is progress lol

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
So they should just be quite while their club is falling further and further behind. It’s 4 years since we been in CL and it’s gonna be many years until we get there through league position. We are 9th and are told this is progress lol
seriously ... someone said that they were happy that we can see a way forward ... thats an achievement, it seems.

sometimes I think Kroenke has a team embedded in these forums ... but the insanity posted doesnt look like it gets paid.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Poor lad is obsessed. Should we let him in for a day? Imagine how he’s going to react when he see’s the benefits package?😦

I know it’s all fun and games sometimes but the fact that people are genuinely upset not being made trusted makes it even better. I’ve been messaged past couple weeks TrustTheProcess threats by plenty of ‘new’ accounts.

GunnerShy

Thought it was stupid to start Saka today. Coming back from an injury into the international break with poor form was all downside with limited upside.

Has he learnt from the Partey Sp**s debacle or not??
As stupid as it was predictable. In Australian rules football, which admittedly is a more robust running sport than football, a hamstring is 3-4 weeks minimum. It never bodes well in football when they pop up a week or two later. If a layman like me knows that and the sports science guys don't sack them. In any case a stupid decision by MA.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Difference is a lot of Chelsea’s marquee players are currently unproven in the PL. I’m not going to say they have a quality squad based off what Werner, Havertz and Ziyech did in a hugely inferior league.

Their only prem proven top quality player is Kante. Mount looks good, Reece James seems very promising but that’s about it.

Imo they're all quality players though. Let them adapt and get into form while Chelsea adding more quality, having started with a proper manager, I think they could be able to pull a Klopp/Liverpool. Imagine those already bought hit form and they add Haaland, a proper CM and CB. Not saying they will, but would be an absolute force imo.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Our fans are like the once hot girl that hasn't realised that she's aged and not as good looking as she used to be.

our club is in the second tier of clubs in England now and about 4th tier in Europe.

- Man City, Utd and Chelsea all have way more financi resources then us.

- Liverpool have built up their resources because they were fortunate to land such a great manager at the right time and made some excellent signings, this is what we can aspire to, but it's like getting a once in a generation manager like we did with Wenger.

- Arsenal, Sp**s and Leicester this is our current level in terms of spending power and squad quality.

- Everton are dark horses, like City back in 2009 it'll take them a good 4-5 years but with their spending power, they'll also surpass us soon.

If Arteta was able to go on a £250m spending spree like Chelsea and like how City do ever season we'd be in the top four right now. But the reality is we have to lower our expectations as long as the Kronkes are in charge.

The only way we're ever going to achieve success is for a manager to do an amazing job and far as percentages go, the stats aren't going to be in the managers favour considering our financial limitations.

However in saying that, guess what arteta did win the FA cup and community shield, which I can tell you is a great achievement given the state this club is in.

Considering all of the above we basically have no choice but to back arteta because any manager will still have the same issues, and right now we need stability. Even a dross manager like Ole has been given time and Utd are 2nd in the league (albeit spending money).

I really feel Arteta is on the right track, our form had been generally good since Christmas and the kids are really stepping up. This summer is going to be a big one, if we can make 2-3 solid signings equivalent to Gabriel and Party in other areas of the pitch, I can really see us kicking on.

ArtetaOut

I’m obviously massively Arteta in, I think his coaching ability is clear to see and I feel with better players we’ll push up the table.

Can’t deny though, this season has been a car crash though, the weakest and poorest season in PL history, all our rivals have been shocking, maybe only City and West Ham have been good, rest of the league is shockingly bad - yet we’ve been midtable all season.

I see both sides. Going into next season then, our rivals will spend more than us, as usual, and we’ll lose 4 players to the African Nations, two of those being our high performing players in Auba and Partey.
Just STFU already you Kroenke shill. Can't even suck up to your Cone Boy properly. Typical pea-brained Arteta fanboy. Our club is a laughing stock to others because of tossers like you. Piss off

mirrorstare

If Arteta was able to go on a £250m spending spree like Chelsea and like how City do ever season we'd be in the top four right now. But the reality is we have to lower our expectations as long as the Kronkes are in charge.

Given how things went this season with a manager that got that investment and was getting both better results and better football, if Arteta spent that money this season he'd be unemployed right now.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Given how things went this season with a manager that got that investment and was getting both better results and better football, if Arteta spent that money this season he'd be unemployed right now.
yeah .. he is mediocre mentally.. when I saw him push an injured Partey back on the field during the Sp**s match, it was the confirmation. The good players probably hate him already.. and like with emery, would be wanting him gone... The latest to that list is Auba. Every time they play well, they would feel sad knowing it will help extend Arteta's tenure.

still for a kroenke klub .. with the WOB culture fan element.. this is probably the best manager possible..

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If Arteta got 1 billion and still didn’t make top 4 his fans would say he needs time for his players to get used to the league and his tactics and he also need time to gain experience. They will Jim on any excuse to defend him. Why can’t they just say he has done poor job this season but I want him to stay. Honestly hand on heart before a ball was kicked start of the season. Did anyone here think we would be 9thin week 29. Could be 10th if villa manage a point in the game they have in hand. I get supporting him. I just don’t get this mental gymnastics people are doing with justifying our current position like it was people expected

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Chilwell...?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The longer something goes on without happening the more chance it has of occurring.
Flip a coin, and you have a 50/50 chance of heads or tails. Even if there’s been ten tails in a row, the next throw has a 50/50 chance. What’s happened before doesn’t increase the odds. Many a gambler’s lost a lot of money thinking like you bro.’Gambler’s Fallacy’. Odds don’t have a memory.

Maths 101 course desperately needed on here, that’s why squad cost is so mis understood. ;)

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom